← Dance Test Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- this duo became famous in the 1940s along with cab calloway they were part of the big band circuit, and they performed in hollywood
- this broadway and hollywood performer and choreographer introduced african and caribbean dance styles
- which of the following statements correctly describes a commonality between traditional Eurpoean folk dance and hip-hop dance in the US?
- which of the following is typically not a goal of ideokinesis
- Modern dance rejects all but which of the following tenets of ballet?
- a katherine dunham
- b improving flexibility
- c both originated as forms of social dance
- d cholly atkins and charles honi coles
- e Arms must almost always remain forward of the torso.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
5 True/False Questions
placing the ball of the foot on the floor with a weight change → step
feet separated shoulder width toes turned out arms: both extended open and held symmetrically out to the sides, hands between the shoulders and ribcage → fourth position
float, punch, glide slash, dab, wring, flick and press → the effort actions of the laban movement anaylsis
which of the following statements best describes the benefits of live accompaniment for a dance class → it should be minimized so as not to distract from the choreography
while a class is performing an exercise, the teacher notices that several students are having a similar problem with technique. the best way to address this problem would be to → dynamics