5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a an object that represents or reminds the reader of an idea
- b events following the climax in which outcome is worked out(resolved)
- c a speech made by an actor directed toward the audience that the characters on stage can't here.
- d a 14 line poem.
- e discussing the words used by the author, otherwise known as word choice and the level of language used by the author, character, or speaker.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- feeling of uncertainty about the outcome of events in a literary work.
- 14 line poem.
- repetition of vowel sounds
- feelings or emotions created in the reader by the words used by the author.
- a reference to a (well known) person, place, event, literary work, or work
5 True/False Questions
Speaker → the narrator of the poet. Do not use the term poet.
Personification → the dictionary definition of the word
Dramatic irony → when one thing is said and another is meant
Static → character who does not change by the end of the story in
personality, attitudes, opinions, and beliefs.
Imagery → the narrator of the poet. Do not use the term poet.