5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Holy Spirit
- a One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us love God more than anything else.
- b As Christians, we are called to protect the rights of others and try to promote this.
- c God's own life within us and a gift that God freely gives us.
- d Five days after his resurrection, Jesus fulfilled his promise of sending this to the disciples.
- e The teaching authority of the Church.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- This is Jesus, the One promised to deliver all people from sin.
- In Baptism, the anointing with oil represents our call to be one with Christ and ____________.
- She wrote about living in hiding and fear during the Nazi Holocaust.
- This is a serious sin against God's law.
- One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. These helps us to be thankful for all God's gifts.
5 True/False Questions
Confirmation → This is God's son becoming man, one like us, Jesus Chris, who is both human and divine.
Heart, Soul and Mind → In Baptism, the anointing with oil represents our call to be one with Christ and ____________.
The Lord's Prayer → This summarizes the teachings of Jesus in the four Gospels.
Saint Paul → The teaching authority of the Church.
Reconciliation and Anointing of the Sick → Sacraments of Vocation.