5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Anne Frank
- Paschal Mystery
- a God's own life within us and a gift that God freely gives us.
- b This is God's plan for our salvation through the Passion, death, Resurrection and Ascension of Jesus.
- c This is Jesus' victory over death as He rose to new life.
- d One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us to be strong when we face problems.
- e She wrote about living in hiding and fear during the Nazi Holocaust.
5 Multiple choice questions
- You shall love the Lord, your God, with all of these things.
- This refers to the Old and new testaments of the Bible, which have been accepted by the Catholic Church as the Word of God written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
- This is the three persons of God: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Sacraments of Vocation.
- We begin our lives as members of the Church when we celebrate this sacrament.
5 True/False questions
Sacraments → Jesus instituted these as visible signs of his presence and God's action in our lives.
Pentecost → Jesus entrusted him with the "keys of the kingdom".
Anoint → The theological virtue of trust in God's promise of everlasting life.
Charity → The theological virtue that enables us to believe in God.
Beatitudes → The theological virtue that enables us to believe in God.