5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Venial Sin
- a The theological virtue of love.
- b A less serious sin that weakens our relationship with God and the church community.
- c A follower of Christ who carries on His mission.
- d The teaching authority of the Church.
- e This is God's son becoming man, one like us, Jesus Chris, who is both human and divine.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Through these sacraments, we receive God's healing and forgiveness.
- As Christians, we are called to protect the rights of others and try to promote this.
- This is a wondrous sign or event that can only happen through the power of God.
- We begin our lives as members of the Church when we celebrate this sacrament.
- One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us to be strong when we face problems.
5 True/False questions
Grace → God's own life within us and a gift that God freely gives us.
Holy Spirit → Five days after his resurrection, Jesus fulfilled his promise of sending this to the disciples.
Wisdom → One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us know how God wants us to live.
The Lord's Prayer → This is the three persons of God: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Candidate → A person who is preparing to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation.