5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Heart, Soul and Mind
- Saint Paul
- a We begin our lives as members of the Church when we celebrate this sacrament.
- b God's own life within us and a gift that God freely gives us.
- c The theological virtue of trust in God's promise of everlasting life.
- d He brought the good news to Corinth.
- e You shall love the Lord, your God, with all of these things.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This is God's plan for our salvation through the Passion, death, Resurrection and Ascension of Jesus.
- This refers to the Old and new testaments of the Bible, which have been accepted by the Catholic Church as the Word of God written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus instituted these as visible signs of his presence and God's action in our lives.
- She is known for making people aware of the social teachings of the Church.
- She wrote about living in hiding and fear during the Nazi Holocaust.
5 True/False questions
The Trinity → This is the three persons of God: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Understanding → One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. These helps us to be thankful for all God's gifts.
Disciple → A follower of Christ who carries on His mission.
Elizabeth Ann Seton → The first native-born American to be canonized.
Knowledge → One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. it helps us know and appreciate that God is more important that anything else in life.