5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Wonder and Awe
- a One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. it helps us know and appreciate that God is more important that anything else in life.
- b The theological virtue of love.
- c One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. These helps us to be thankful for all God's gifts.
- d God's own life within us and a gift that God freely gives us.
- e Guides to peace, justice and forgiveness.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Through these sacraments, we receive God's healing and forgiveness.
- You shall love the Lord, your God, with all of these things.
- Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are called this because they proclaimed God to the world by writing the Gospels.
- This is Jesus, the One promised to deliver all people from sin.
- The Christian community was born on this day, when the disciples were filled with the Holy Spirit.
5 True/False questions
Mortal Sin → A less serious sin that weakens our relationship with God and the church community.
Peter → The theological virtue of trust in God's promise of everlasting life.
Anne Frank → This means to consecrate with holy oil.
Faith → The theological virtue of love.
Anoint → The theological virtue that enables us to believe in God.