5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Trinity
- a A letter written to a Christian community by St. Paul or another disciple in the early Church.
- b This is God's son becoming man, one like us, Jesus Chris, who is both human and divine.
- c This is the three persons of God: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- d As Christians, we are called to protect the rights of others and try to promote this.
- e A follower of Christ who carries on His mission.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The first native-born American to be canonized.
- The ability to know what is right and what is wrong.
- She wrote about living in hiding and fear during the Nazi Holocaust.
- She is known for making people aware of the social teachings of the Church.
- We begin our lives as members of the Church when we celebrate this sacrament.
5 True/False questions
Resurrection → This is Jesus' victory over death as He rose to new life.
Hope → God's own life within us and a gift that God freely gives us.
Sacraments → God's own life within us and a gift that God freely gives us.
Beatitudes → Jesus entrusted him with the "keys of the kingdom".
Peter → The theological virtue of trust in God's promise of everlasting life.