5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A person who is preparing to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation.
- b The theological virtue of love.
- c The teaching authority of the Church.
- d A letter written to a Christian community by St. Paul or another disciple in the early Church.
- e One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us to be strong when we face problems.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us know how God wants us to live.
- One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. These helps us to be thankful for all God's gifts.
- He brought the good news to Corinth.
- You shall love the Lord, your God, with all of these things.
- We begin our lives as members of the Church when we celebrate this sacrament.
5 True/False Questions
Beatitudes → Guides to peace, justice and forgiveness.
Anoint → This means to consecrate with holy oil.
The Lord's Prayer → This summarizes the teachings of Jesus in the four Gospels.
Knowledge → One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. it helps us know and appreciate that God is more important that anything else in life.
Venial Sin → This is a serious sin against God's law.