5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Heart, Soul and Mind
- Priest, Prophet and King
- Dorothy Day
- a You shall love the Lord, your God, with all of these things.
- b In Baptism, the anointing with oil represents our call to be one with Christ and ____________.
- c This is Jesus' victory over death as He rose to new life.
- d She is known for making people aware of the social teachings of the Church.
- e The teaching authority of the Church.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Jesus entrusted him with the "keys of the kingdom".
- Five days after his resurrection, Jesus fulfilled his promise of sending this to the disciples.
- One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us to be strong when we face problems.
- This is a serious sin against God's law.
- This is the three persons of God: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
5 True/False questions
The Lord's Prayer → This summarizes the teachings of Jesus in the four Gospels.
Anoint → The theological virtue of trust in God's promise of everlasting life.
Saint Paul → A person who is preparing to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation.
Understanding → One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. These helps us to be thankful for all God's gifts.
Faith → The theological virtue of love.