5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Venial Sin
- Four Evangelists
- a Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are called this because they proclaimed God to the world by writing the Gospels.
- b One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us know how God wants us to live.
- c A less serious sin that weakens our relationship with God and the church community.
- d As Christians, we are called to protect the rights of others and try to promote this.
- e This is Jesus, the One promised to deliver all people from sin.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. These helps us to be thankful for all God's gifts.
- She wrote about living in hiding and fear during the Nazi Holocaust.
- She is known for making people aware of the social teachings of the Church.
- This is God's son becoming man, one like us, Jesus Chris, who is both human and divine.
- The theological virtue that enables us to believe in God.
5 True/False Questions
Paschal Mystery → This is God's plan for our salvation through the Passion, death, Resurrection and Ascension of Jesus.
Knowledge → One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. it helps us know and appreciate that God is more important that anything else in life.
The Trinity → This is the three persons of God: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Conscience → The ability to know what is right and what is wrong.
Miracle → God's own life within us and a gift that God freely gives us.