5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 6 manners of articulation
- 4 Expressive strategies
- a Rhythmic cues to detect divisions between clauses and phrases
- b Narrow constriction through which air passes (f, s)
- c First ,meaningful words.
- d Plosive, fricative, affricate, approximant, lateral, nasal
- e Evocative utterance, hypothesis testing, interrogative utterance, selective imitation
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lateral flow in the airstream (only L)
- Phonetic relationship to an adult word, use consistently, must occur I. Presence of referent.
- Complete obstruction of airstream (p, t, k)
- Modeling, prompting, responding behavior
- Bilabial, labiodental, dental, alveolar, post alveolar, palatal, velar.
5 True/False questions
Affricate → Combination of plosive followed by a fricative. (ch, sh)
Nasal → Produced in the nasal cavity (n, ng, m)
Illocutionary → First ,meaningful words.
Motor control → Visual and auditory. Using sensory info and previous knowledge to make sense of incoming stimuli.
Perception → The ability to register sensory information.