5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Adult teaching techniques.
- 4 Expressive strategies
- a Evocative utterance, hypothesis testing, interrogative utterance, selective imitation
- b Complete obstruction of airstream (p, t, k)
- c Birth-8 mos. Crying, cooking, body and face expressions.
- d Modeling, prompting, responding behavior
- e The use of predictable phonotactic units within words.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lateral flow in the airstream (only L)
- When infant becomes used to certain stimulus- able to tune out things.
- Organization, adaptation, schema, equilibrium, assimilation, accommodation
- Rhythmic cues to detect divisions between clauses and phrases
- Plosive, fricative, affricate, approximant, lateral, nasal
5 True/False questions
3 conditions to be considered a true word → Mastering joint attention, intention to communicate, gestures and vocalization, naming/topicalizing
4 areas of neurological development that impact language. → Mastering joint attention, intention to communicate, gestures and vocalization, naming/topicalizing
Places of articulation → Bilabial, labiodental, dental, alveolar, post alveolar, palatal, velar.
Approximant → Combination of plosive followed by a fricative. (ch, sh)
4 phases of joint reference → Mastering joint attention, intention to communicate, gestures and vocalization, naming/topicalizing