5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 4 areas of neurological development that impact language.
- 4 Expressive strategies
- Adult teaching techniques.
- a Sensation, perception, motor control and cognition
- b Modeling, prompting, responding behavior
- c Evocative utterance, hypothesis testing, interrogative utterance, selective imitation
- d Birth-8 mos. Crying, cooking, body and face expressions.
- e Produced in the nasal cavity (n, ng, m)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Bilabial, labiodental, dental, alveolar, post alveolar, palatal, velar.
- Perlocutionary, illocutionary, locutionary
- Organization, adaptation, schema, equilibrium, assimilation, accommodation
- When infant becomes used to certain stimulus- able to tune out things.
- Lateral flow in the airstream (only L)
5 True/False questions
Approximant → Combination of plosive followed by a fricative. (ch, sh)
Affricate → Narrow constriction through which air passes (f, s)
Clustering → Lateral flow in the airstream (only L)
6 manners of articulation → Plosive, fricative, affricate, approximant, lateral, nasal
Perception → Visual and auditory. Using sensory info and previous knowledge to make sense of incoming stimuli.