5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Vowels are described in what two ways?
- Adult teaching techniques.
- 6 pragmatic categories
- a Control, representational, expressive, social, tutorial, procedural.
- b Rhythmic cues to detect divisions between clauses and phrases
- c Produced by the proximity of 2 articulators without turbulence (w)
- d Modeling, prompting, responding behavior
- e Tongue height and front to back positioning
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Organization, adaptation, schema, equilibrium, assimilation, accommodation
- Complete obstruction of airstream (p, t, k)
- Phonetic relationship to an adult word, use consistently, must occur I. Presence of referent.
- Narrow constriction through which air passes (f, s)
- Perlocutionary, illocutionary, locutionary
5 True/False Questions
Nasal → Lateral flow in the airstream (only L)
4 areas of neurological development that impact language. → Sensation, perception, motor control and cognition
6 manners of articulation → Plosive, fricative, affricate, approximant, lateral, nasal
Sensation → The ability to register sensory information.
Affricate → Combination of plosive followed by a fricative. (ch, sh)