5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- the one with more barley moves faster because..
- Citric acid cycle
- final step in ETC..
- NADH and FADH2 carry electrons to...
- a pyruvate enters mitochondrion, where it loses one CO2 and is converted to the acetyl group (2-carbon)
- b it has more material
- c ETC
- d electrons and protons combine with oxygen to form water
- e in eukaryotic cells, house most of the metabolic equipment for aerobic respiration
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to make 6 carbon molecule called citrate
- O2 becomes reduced
- use respirometer
- chain of electron acceptors and donors
5 True/False Questions
in one reaction of cycle → electrons on placed on FAD (electron acceptor), reducing it to FADH2
hydrogen atoms are transferred from glucose to... → electron carrier molecule to an ETC then finally to oxygen
glycolysis → glucose (6 carbons) split into 2 molecules of pyruvate (3 carbon molecules)
materials → germinating barley seeds
potassium hydroxide (KOH)
aerobic → requires oxygen