5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Heroic Couplet
- Da Vinci, Raphael, Michelangelo
- a Two lines of rhyme iambic pentameter
- b A snearing or cutting remark intended to make a point
- c the use of humor to mock a character, issue, or event
- d Which of the following group was known as Renaissance artists?
- e hinting at plot events to come
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Germanic friendship structure that compelled kings to rule in consultation with their warriors
- images that appear self-contradictory but reveal a deeper truth.
- The place where a lot of famous dead people are burried except Shakespeare. Geoffrey Chaucer was the first person to be burried in the poets corner.
- Passage that uses words that arouse strong feelings
- Two characters that contrast sharply
5 True/False Questions
Mood → The feeling given off by a work
Journal → Two characters that contrast sharply
Archetype → Repetition of vowel sounds in close proximity
Restoration Period → This type of writing glorifies the simple country life
synecdoche → oral poets of the time