5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Central Business District
- Bulk-reducing industry
- Trading bloc
- Transportation and information services
- Business services
- a Services that primarily meet the needs of other businesses.
- b The area of the city where retail and office activities are clustered.
- c Services that diffuse and distribute services.
- d A group of neighboring countries that promote trade with each other and erect barriers to limit trade with other blocs
- e An industry in which the final product weighs less or comprises a lower volume than the inputs.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A location where transfer is possible from one mode of transportation to another.
- A pattern of settlements in a country, such that the nth largest settlement is 1/n the population of the largest settlement.
- A fabric made by weaving, used in making clothing
- Form of mass production in which each worker is assigned one specific task to perform repeatedly.
- Services offered by the government to provide security and protection for citizens and businesses
5 True/False questions
Consumer Services → Businesses that provide services primarily to individual consumers, including retail services and personal services.
Industrial Revolution → A series of imprmements in industrial technology that transformed the process of manufacturing goods
Economic base → A community's collection of basic industries.
Producer services → Services that primarily help people conduct business.
Retail Services → Services that provide goods for sale to consumers.