5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A public relations term connoting free media such as mainstream media coverage.
- Blogs that are sponsored by a company or one of its brands and maintained by one or more of the company's employees.
- Online content that an organization creates and controls.
- Web sites that allow users to decide which content is promoted on a given Web site by voting that content up or down.
- Web sties that allow users to upload and distribute multimedia content like videos and photos.
5 True/False questions
Social Commerce → Any tool or service that uses the Internet to facilitate conversations.
Paid Media → Online content that an organization creates and controls.
Social Media → Any tool or service that uses the Internet to facilitate conversations.
Social Networking Sites → Web sites that allow individuals to connect- or network- with friends, peers, and business associates.
Review Sites → Web sites that allow consumers to post, read, rate, and comment on opinions regarding all kinds of products and services.