5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Content paid for by a company to be place online.
- A public relations term connoting free media such as mainstream media coverage.
- Online content that an organization creates and controls.
- Web sites that allow individuals to connect- or network- with friends, peers, and business associates.
- Any tool or service that uses the Internet to facilitate conversations.
5 True/False questions
Social Commerce → Any tool or service that uses the Internet to facilitate conversations.
Media Sharing Sites → Web sties that allow users to upload and distribute multimedia content like videos and photos.
Microblogs → A publicly accessible Web page that functions as an interactive journal, whereby readers can post comments on the author's entries.
Corporate Blogs → Independent blogs that are not associated with the marketing efforts of any particular company or brand.
Crowdsourcing → A public relations term connoting free media such as mainstream media coverage.