5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Web sites that allow consumers to post, read, rate, and comment on opinions regarding all kinds of products and services.
- A publicly accessible Web page that functions as an interactive journal, whereby readers can post comments on the author's entries.
- Blogs that are sponsored by a company or one of its brands and maintained by one or more of the company's employees.
- Content paid for by a company to be place online.
- Any tool or service that uses the Internet to facilitate conversations.
5 True/False Questions
Social Commerce → Any tool or service that uses the Internet to facilitate conversations.
Noncorporate Blogs → Independent blogs that are not associated with the marketing efforts of any particular company or brand.
Earned Media → Online content that an organization creates and controls.
Social Networking Sites → Web sites that allow individuals to connect- or network- with friends, peers, and business associates.
Location-Based Social Networking Sites → Web sites that combine the fun of social networking with the utility of location-based GPS technology.