5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Using consumers to develop and market product.
- Online content that an organization creates and controls.
- Independent blogs that are not associated with the marketing efforts of any particular company or brand.
- Web sites that combine the fun of social networking with the utility of location-based GPS technology.
- Blogs that are sponsored by a company or one of its brands and maintained by one or more of the company's employees.
5 True/False questions
Social Media → Online content that an organization creates and controls.
Social New Sites → Web sites that allow users to decide which content is promoted on a given Web site by voting that content up or down.
Blog → A publicly accessible Web page that functions as an interactive journal, whereby readers can post comments on the author's entries.
Social Networking Sites → Web sites that allow individuals to connect- or network- with friends, peers, and business associates.
Media Sharing Sites → Web sties that allow users to upload and distribute multimedia content like videos and photos.