5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Web sites that combine the fun of social networking with the utility of location-based GPS technology.
- Web sties that allow users to upload and distribute multimedia content like videos and photos.
- Web sites that allow users to decide which content is promoted on a given Web site by voting that content up or down.
- A public relations term connoting free media such as mainstream media coverage.
- Using consumers to develop and market product.
5 True/False questions
Social Media → Any tool or service that uses the Internet to facilitate conversations.
Microblogs → A publicly accessible Web page that functions as an interactive journal, whereby readers can post comments on the author's entries.
Blog → Blogs with strict post length limits.
Social Commerce → A subset of e-commerce that involves the interaction and user contribution aspects of social online media to assist online buying and selling of products and services.
Social Networking Sites → Web sites that allow individuals to connect- or network- with friends, peers, and business associates.