5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Web sties that allow users to upload and distribute multimedia content like videos and photos.
- Content paid for by a company to be place online.
- Web sites that allow individuals to connect- or network- with friends, peers, and business associates.
- Using consumers to develop and market product.
- A subset of e-commerce that involves the interaction and user contribution aspects of social online media to assist online buying and selling of products and services.
5 True/False questions
Review Sites → Web sites that allow consumers to post, read, rate, and comment on opinions regarding all kinds of products and services.
Noncorporate Blogs → Independent blogs that are not associated with the marketing efforts of any particular company or brand.
Location-Based Social Networking Sites → Web sites that allow individuals to connect- or network- with friends, peers, and business associates.
Owned Media → Online content that an organization creates and controls.
Social New Sites → Web sites that allow users to decide which content is promoted on a given Web site by voting that content up or down.