5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Content paid for by a company to be place online.
- Using consumers to develop and market product.
- A publicly accessible Web page that functions as an interactive journal, whereby readers can post comments on the author's entries.
- Blogs with strict post length limits.
- Any tool or service that uses the Internet to facilitate conversations.
5 True/False Questions
Location-Based Social Networking Sites → Web sites that combine the fun of social networking with the utility of location-based GPS technology.
Social New Sites → Web sites that allow users to decide which content is promoted on a given Web site by voting that content up or down.
Noncorporate Blogs → Independent blogs that are not associated with the marketing efforts of any particular company or brand.
Earned Media → Online content that an organization creates and controls.
Media Sharing Sites → Web sties that allow users to upload and distribute multimedia content like videos and photos.