← APUSH Final Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The American Colonization Society was established in the early nineteenth century with the goal of
- Which of the following best describes the experience of Americans of Japanese descent during the Second World War?
- All of the following statements about higher education in the United States from 1865 to 1917 are correct EXCEPT:
- Which of the following had integration rather than Black separatism as a goal?
- The primary purpose of the Proclamation of 1763 was to
- a transporting African Americans to Africa
- b they were forced from their homes and businesses on the West Cost into detention camps
- c W.E.B. Du Bois and the Niagara movement
- d The teaching of religion became increasingly important at major northeastern institutions.
- e Avoid conflict with the trans-Appalachian Indians
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The number of slaves increased rapidly in the last quarter of the century.
- Cities built sewers and supplied purified water.
- The American Federation of Labor
- Its policy of organizing only skilled craftsmen
- challenge sex discrimination in the workplace
5 True/False Questions
President Washington's Neutrality Proclamation of 1793 was issued in response to → acquire a port to provide an outlet for western crops
The objective of the Bonus Expeditionary Force that marched on Washington, D.C., in 1932 was to obtain → break the cycle of poverty among poor people through education and job training
In the 1930s the Great Depression resulted in → an increase in the number of transit people searching for work
Between 1870 and 1900, farmers did all of the following in an attempt to better their condition EXCEPT → limit production of crops
All of the following contributed to the growth of the free African American population in the United States in the early nineteenth century EXCEPT → increased union membership