5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Herbert Hoover
- Warren G. Harding
- Mae West
- Benny Goodman
- Colonel Edward House
- a Associated with Wilson's efforts to end the Great War
- b "Why don't you come up and see me sometime?"
- c Secretary of Commerce during the 20s
- d Swing music
- e Republican nominee for President in 1920 who called for a "return to normalcy"
5 Multiple choice questions
- Appointed by Roosevelt to head the Works Progress Administration
- Goodwill Tour
- Quarantine Speech
- Share Our Wealth Plan
- Birth of a Nation
5 True/False questions
John J. Pershing → "It is dependent upon a national union representing all employees--whether skilled or unskilled, or whether working by brain or brawn--in each basic industry"
Roosevelt → "We have nothing to fear but fear itself"
Charles Evans Hughes → Flew the Spirit of St. Louis across the Atlantic Ocean
Alfred Landon → Roosevelt's Republican opponent in the election of 1936
Perkins → Quarantine Speech