5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Colonel Edward House
- John L. Lewis
- Albert B. Fall
- Margaret Sanger
- Charles Evans Hughes
- a First Cabinet officer to go to prison
- b Secretary of State in early 20s who was able to persuade the countries at Washington Naval Conference to adopt his proposals to preserve peace
- c Planned Parenthood, advocate of birth control
- d Associated with Wilson's efforts to end the Great War
- e "It is dependent upon a national union representing all employees--whether skilled or unskilled, or whether working by brain or brawn--in each basic industry"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Good Neighbor Policy
- "The business of America is business"
- Leader of the Fundamentalist movement
- Quarantine Speech
- Cowboy who was the lead character in a popular radio program in the 30s
5 True/False Questions
Eugene Debs → "Why don't you come up and see me sometime?"
Babe Ruth → "Why don't you come up and see me sometime?"
Senator Huey Long → Share Our Wealth Plan
Mae West → International hero because of his ability to hit home runs
Henry Ford → Swing music