5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mae West
- Alfred Landon
- G.W. Griffiths
- William Jennings Bryan
- Shirley Temple
- a Famous child movie star in the 30s
- b Leader of the Fundamentalist movement
- c Birth of a Nation
- d Roosevelt's Republican opponent in the election of 1936
- e "Why don't you come up and see me sometime?"
5 Multiple choice questions
- General in Spanish Civil War
- Associated with Wilson's efforts to end the Great War
- Jazz trumpet player who gained international fame
- Led the Bolshevik Revolution
- Share Our Wealth Plan
5 True/False questions
FDR → Goodwill Tour
Babe Ruth → "Why don't you come up and see me sometime?"
Mussolini → First woman to serve in a President's cabinet
John L. Lewis → "It is dependent upon a national union representing all employees--whether skilled or unskilled, or whether working by brain or brawn--in each basic industry"
Perkins → First woman to serve in a President's cabinet