5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Reversable reaction
- If Keq is > 1...
- Facotrs affecting equilibrium
- Steeper slopes on a graph equal...?
- If Keq < 1...
- a Reactants favored at equilibrium
- b The reaction occurs in both directions simultaneously.
- c Faster reaction rate
- d 1) Change in concentration 2) Change in temperature 3) Change in pressure.
- e Products favored at equilibrium
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The arrow wil go tot the side of the reaction with the least number of moles of gas.
- 1) Forward and reverse equal each other. 2) Consentration stays the same.
- You run out of reactants.
- The more surface area the faster the reaction will occur
- Colliding molecules must have total kinetic energy equal to or greater than some minimum value in order to break existing bonds.
5 True/False Questions
Temperature → Measures changes that occur within intervals of time.
Law of disorder → A measure of how quickly a reactant is consumed or how quickly a product is formed.
Equilibrium → When rates of the forward and reverse reaction are equal
Orientation Factor → Molecules must also be oriented in a certain way for the collision to lead to a reaction.
What are the only terms you put in your expression? → Gases and aq ( Not solids and liquids)