5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What does the Info column display?
- What colour is a muted take?
- Does Logic have influence on the quality of your recordings?
- Where do you go to change the Bit Depth?
- What is PCM?
- a Preferences > Audio
- b uncompressed audio file (AIFF, WAVE, CAF, and Sound Designer II)
- c Logic does not exert any influence over the quality of your recordings
- d the audio's files' information: sample rate, bit depth, status, and file size
- e white/dimmed
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Cycle the key focus forward and backward through the Arrange Window Areas
- General MIDI program names
- Double click the CPU or HD meter in the Transport bar
- bars/measures, beats divisions, and ticks
- clicking the Hyper Editor button and by choosing View > Hyper Draw and selecting the desired MIDI controller
5 True/False Questions
What happens when No-Overlap mode is selected? → dragging in one direction over another automatically trims the region underneath to make space for the new one
Where can you go to randomize selected note positions? → Preferences > Audio
What is the keyboard shortcut for temporarily disabling snapping? → Shift-Control Drag
What does the Audio Bin contain? → all the audio files and audio regions imported or recorded in the prokect
What does your pointer turn into when hovering over the lower right corner of a region? → the length of the note