5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- whorl t
- List two types of confirmation tests done possible explosives t
- What are the three classes of fingerprints?
- Briefly describe convection t
- what physical state must a fuel be in to produce a flame t
- a movement of heat through a liquid or gas
- b a. Arches
- c a class of fingerprints that includes ridge patterns that are round or circular and have two deltas.
- d Gas
- e Infrared spectrophotometry and x ray diffraction
5 Multiple choice questions
- Automated Fingerprint Identification Systems
- protein that transports oxygen to the blood
- Are produced when a bullet passes down the bore of a gun and markings are left on it form the land and grooves.
- a substance that supplies oxygen to a chemical reaction
- sperm bind tightly to cloth material
they are extremely brittle and die easily
stain rubbed on a cloth or an object
5 True/False questions
flammable range t → the entire area of possible gas or vapor fuel that are capable of burning
How do explosions get the oxygen they need for combustion to occur? → a. fuel
name two situations in which distance determination can help criminilistics determine what happened at the shooting incident t → Suicide
Self Defense Murder
oxidation t → rapid oxidation reaction in which a subsonic pressure wave is generated.
primary explosive t → a high explosive that is easily detonated by heat, shock, or friction.