5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- List three examples of low level explosives
- What are the most common fingerprints?
- loop t
- what happens to the atoms of a molecule that undergo a chemical reaction t
- what is another name for rh factor
- a Loops
- b a class of fingerprints characterized by ridge lines that enter from one side of the pattern and curve around to exit from the same side of the pattern.
- c Black Powder, Smokeless Powder and Chlorate Mixtures
- d d antigen
- e they rearrange themselves
5 Multiple choice questions
- burn marks
high concentraiton of GSR
- protein that tells the body to produce antibodies against it
- cause the blood to clot
- a. Bifurcations
C. Ridge endings
- a. Arches
5 True/False questions
deflagration t → rapid oxidation reaction in which a subsonic pressure wave is generated.
what are dermal papillae and how are they related to fingerprints → cells that form a boundary between the outer skin, or epidermis and the inner skin or dermis. Shows the fingerprint pattern.
sublimation t → a physical change from the solid to gas
Name three reasons why alternate light sources have replaced laser for visualzing prints. → a. they are portable
b. commercial lights are cheaper
c. you can select the wavelengths or light
Describe the difference in movement between a low and high explosive → High pressure- supersonic wave and its levels everything around it
Low pressure - subsonic wave it propels objects around it.