5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- oxidizing agent t
- physical developer t
- what is the main difference between a handgun and a shot gun t
- What is the most commonly used high explosive t
- a a hand gun is not rifled; shot gun bullets spread out.
- b ANFO (Ammonium Nitrate)
- c the study of blood
- d a substance that supplies oxygen to a chemical reaction
- e a silver nitrate based reagent formulated to develop latent fingerprints on porous surfaces.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a chemical reagent used to develop latent fingerprints on porous materials by reacting with amino acids in sweat.
- a fingerprint impressed in a soft surface.
- biological catalyst
- tiny color coded chips added to explosives so that they can be traced back to the maker.
- the decomposition of solid orgainic matter by heat
5 True/False questions
detonation t → rapid oxidation reaction in whcih a supersonic pressure wave is generated.
safety fuse t → the raised portion between the grooves in a rifled bore.
Why do secondary explosives often need a primer? → a high explosive that is relatively insensitive to heat, shock or friction.
what is the most commonly used high explosive → RDX
What type of fuel is arson fire typically derived from? → Petroleum based