5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What procedure has livescan largely replaced
- whorl t
- Why is it pointless to obscure or obliterate one's fingerprints by scarring or otherwise damaging the skin
- a a class of fingerprints that includes ridge patterns that are round or circular and have two deltas.
- b protein that tells the body to produce antibodies against it
- c protein that transports oxygen to the blood
- d the fingerprint run 1 to 2 mm beneath the skin surface
- e manual ink fingerprints
5 Multiple choice questions
- burn marks
high concentraiton of GSR
- an interior constriction placed at or near the muzzle end of a shotguns' barrel to control shot dispersion
- ability or potential to do work
- a high explosive that is easily detonated by heat, shock, or friction.
- Are produced when a bullet passes down the bore of a gun and markings are left on it form the land and grooves.
5 True/False questions
What the the least common fingerprints → Arches
Describe the difference in movement and pressure waves between low and high explosives t → ANFO (Ammonium Nitrate)
How is energy realeased in a chemical reaction t → to increase the accuracy of the bullett
kastle meyer test → fingerprint made in ink, or blood onto a surface
black powder t → the raised portion between the grooves in a rifled bore.