5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the purpose of rifling t
- What type of reactions are both fire and explosions?
- loop t
- List three examples of low level explosives
- ninhydrin t
- a a chemical reagent used to develop latent fingerprints on porous materials by reacting with amino acids in sweat.
- b to increase the accuracy of the bullett
- c a class of fingerprints characterized by ridge lines that enter from one side of the pattern and curve around to exit from the same side of the pattern.
- d Black Powder, Smokeless Powder and Chlorate Mixtures
- e oxidation/combustion reactions and ar exothermic
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a. Arches
- a class of fingerprints that includes ridge patterns that are round or circular and have two deltas.
- a verbal description of a perpetrator's physical characteristic and dress provided by a eyewitness.
- a. Iodine Fuming
c. Physical Developer
d. Super glue fuming
- carry oxygen
5 True/False Questions
Briefly describe convection t → movement of heat through a liquid or gas
kastle meyer test → blood mixed with hydrogen peroxide and a reagent that will cause the blood to turn pink.
O+ blood → the study of blood
choke t → a class of fingerprints that includes ridge patterns that are round or circular and have two deltas.
enzyme → biological catalyst