← Romeo and Juliet Test
Romeo and Juliet
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- count paris
- flew over with love's wings
- exposition, complications, climax, consequences, and downfall
- a how did Romeo tell Juliet he got over the orchard wall?
- b is love a tender thing? is it too rough/too rude too boist'rous, and it pricks like a thorn
- c for never was there a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo
- d 5 act structure
- e oh i am slain! if thou be merciful, open the tomb, lay me with Juliet
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- for my mind misgives/some consequence yet hanging in the stars
- speech given by an actor alone on a stage to reveal inner thoughts and feelings
- whom does Juliet send to find out if Romeo has arranged the marriage?
- when the audience is aware of information that the characters are not
- how do Romeo and his friends get into the party?
5 True/False Questions
juliet → my only love sprung from my only hate/too early seen unknown and known too late
April 23, 1564 → when was Shakespeare born?
juliet → blistered be thy tongue for such a wish
count paris → who does Lady Capulet want juliet to marry?
tragic flaw → a play in which the main character suffers disaster because of his or her tragic flaw; character faces the down all in such a way as to attain heroic standards; good must emerge from the tragedy