5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- When used in questions, "hay" has two different meanings:
- No. No hay.
- ¿Hay un hotel en el centro?
- Hay muchos libros en la biblioteca.
- ¿Cuántos hombres hay?
- a Is there?
- b No. No there isn't.
- c How many men are there?
- d There are many books in the library.
- e Is there a hotel downtown?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- There are four oceans in the world.
- There is a pen on the table.
- Is there one girl or two?
- There are three men.
- Is there a bathroom in this building?
5 True/False Questions
¿Cuántos libros hay? → How many books are there?
Hay cinco personas aquí. → Are there five people here?
Hay tres hombres y cinco mujeres aquí. → There are three books on the table.
¿Hay cinco personas aqui? → Are there five people here?
¿Hay algunos libros por aquí? → Are there any books around here?