6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Reasonable force is allowed
Deadly force is not
- Court order making a defendant to stop the activity complained about.
- A type of defense in a negligent suit where the defendant wants to divide the loss according to the degree of fault of each person
- Receive damages that compensate (make up) for harm caused by the defendant (hospital bills, lost wages, pain and suffering)
- Legal responsibility of manufactures and sellers for injuries cause by defective products they produce or sell
- The land that or object that belongs to the public
6 True/False Questions
Copyrights → Someone unlawfully exercises control over the personal property of another person
Monopoly → To go on another's person property without permission
Negligence → A legally recognized excuse for the defendant's actions
Cause in fact → When a harm would not have occurred without the original wrongful act.
Conversion → Court order making a defendant to stop the activity complained about.
Counter Claim → Someone unlawfully exercises control over the personal property of another person