6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- When you have lack of care for others
Dangerous activities, owners of dangerous animals and responsibility for defective products
- When one company so dominates (controls) a market there is no other competition
- Someone unlawfully exercises control over the personal property of another person
- A legally recognized excuse for the defendant's actions
- To go on another's person property without permission
- A type of defense in a negligent suit where the defendant wants to divide the loss according to the degree of fault of each person
6 True/False questions
Counter Claim → Claim made by the defendant against the plaintiff
Infringement → Court order making a defendant to stop the activity complained about.
Protection of Property → Legal responsibility of manufactures and sellers for injuries cause by defective products they produce or sell
Product Liability → Legal responsibility of manufactures and sellers for injuries cause by defective products they produce or sell
Public Domain → The land that or object that belongs to the public
Cause in fact → When a harm would not have occurred without the original wrongful act.