6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Legal responsibility of manufactures and sellers for injuries cause by defective products they produce or sell
- Once the original owner sells his original copy of a piece the new owner can resell that original copy
- Receive damages that compensate (make up) for harm caused by the defendant (hospital bills, lost wages, pain and suffering)
- Court order making a defendant to stop the activity complained about.
- The land that or object that belongs to the public
- A type of defense in a negligent suit where the defendant wants to divide the loss according to the degree of fault of each person
6 True/False Questions
Negligence → When you have lack of care for others
Dangerous activities, owners of dangerous animals and responsibility for defective products
Protection of Property → Reasonable force is allowed
Deadly force is not
Conversion → Court order making a defendant to stop the activity complained about.
Trespass → When one company so dominates (controls) a market there is no other competition
Patent → Given to people who think of an idea or product to market that has never been invented before
Does not cover creative expression
Infringement → Court order making a defendant to stop the activity complained about.