5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the three natural rights (inalienable) that as Americans believe we have as a republic?
- What are the two teachings Jesus emphasized?
- Who betrayed Jesus?
- __________ were one Jesus' favorite way to teach.
- a love and mercy
- b Parables
- c life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness
- d the founder of Christianity upon whose life and teachings the religion is based
- e Judas
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1) political instability 2)Economic and social issues 3) weakening frontiers
- a simple story that explains a moral or religious lesson
- Marcus Aurelius
- a philosophy that focused on developing virtue, self control, and courage as a way to achieve happiness
- An order.
5 True/False Questions
Who identified Jesus as the Savior? → Judas
What are 3 structures further developed by Romans and used in Roman architecture? → the arch, dome, and vault
What did Edward Gibbon ask when he saw Rome in ruins? → "How did such a great empire come to an end?"
What was the name of the book that Edward Gibbon wrote? → The latin phrase E pluribus unum meaning "out of many, one."
What book did Marcus Aurelius write? → Meditations