← Chapters 36 and 38 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What was the final meal Jesus had with his disciples called?
- What is a cameo?
- How many letters does the Latin alphabet have? how many does the English alphabet have?
- Who is the most important Roman Stoic?
- a Latin: 23, English:26
- b a raised carved portrait of a person's head or a carved scene
- c an account of the teachings of Jesus; four of them are included in the new testament of the Christian Bible.
- d The Last Supper.
- e Marcus Aurelius
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ
- An order.
- Four books in the Bible (New Testament) that tell the account of Jesus' life.
- a great flourishing of culture based on classical Greek and Roman ideals that began in Italy around 1300 and spread throughout Rome
5 True/False Questions
Jesus → the founder of Christianity upon whose life and teachings the religion is based
What did Edward Gibbon ask when he saw Rome in ruins? → He was traveling to Damascus when he saw a blinding light and heard Jesus's voice.
What was Constantine's vision before battle that caused him to convert to Christianity after winning the battle? What was the quote? → a cross in the sky with words, "In this sign, you will conquer."
What are the two teachings Jesus emphasized? → a great flourishing of culture based on classical Greek and Roman ideals that began in Italy around 1300 and spread throughout Rome
What was the name of the book that Edward Gibbon wrote? → The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire