← Chapters 36 and 38 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The founder of Christianity was ________
- Were the Jews monotheistic or polytheistic?
- Who wrote the four Gospels?
- a Jesus
- b Monotheistic
- c a person who helps spread the religious teachings of another
- d an account of the teachings of Jesus; four of them are included in the new testament of the Christian Bible.
- e Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- "How did such a great empire come to an end?"
- John the Baptist
- the arch, dome, and vault
- "You shall love your God with all your heart and all your soul. And also, " You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
5 True/False Questions
How many letters does the Latin alphabet have? how many does the English alphabet have? → 1) political instability 2)Economic and social issues 3) weakening frontiers
What are the two teachings Jesus emphasized? → love and mercy
How old did Jesus live to be? → 33 years old
What is a cameo? → An order.
What was the name of the book that Edward Gibbon wrote? → The latin phrase E pluribus unum meaning "out of many, one."