5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Something that is waited for, expected, or hoped for
- b To compare in order to show the differences
To show differences when compared
- c To kill violently
- d An edge made of short lengths of material such as thread, used to decorate clothes ,curtains ,etc......an outside edge.
- e To persuade or urge in a gentel way
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To make or have a change in
A change in form,position,or condition
- The striking of one object by another.....forceful impression....
- Friendly;good natured and pleasant
- A disorganized retreat from an attack; to defet completely
- To talk with too much pride in oneself or in what one owns or has done; to brag
To have and to take a proper pride in having
An act of boasting
5 True/False Questions
Trudge → Raw, in an unrefined state
Host → A large number...one who greets and entertains guest or takes care of their needs at a party or restaurant .
Humble → A color,especially a shade of color.
Annual → Adj:happening every year
n.a plant that lives 1 once a year
A book that comes out once a year
Advantage → N.something that is helpful or use ful
V.to make use of ; to benifit oneself by treating others fairly