5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- this is native to a local region such as a frostbite in the arctic center or the sub-saharah desert for aids.
- this spreads to many people at one time such as the flu
- this may last months to years sometimes following an acute course like appendicitis.
- the study of the causes or reasons for a phenomena (something we observe)
- this will maintain homeostasis. the body will compensate what inconsistencies it detects like hormones or insulin.
4 True/False questions
Epidemiology → study of the patterns of disease involving population
Iatrogenic → a lot of primary diseases is _________ such as primary hypertension which is genetically caused.
Acute clinical course → this may last months to years sometimes following an acute course like appendicitis.
disease starts to develop but no signs or symptoms of the disease → Prodromal period