1. Which of the following is NOT a true statement about ATP?
Used ATP is discarded by the cell as waste.
2. Look at Figure 8-1. All of the following are parts of an ADP molecule EXCEPT
3. Which structures shown in Figure 8-1 make up an ATP molecule?
A, B, C, and D
4. A student is collecting the gas given off from a plant in bright sunlight at a temperature of 27°C. The gas being collected is probably
5. Which of the following is(are) used in the overall reactions for photosynthesis?
all of the above
6. Plants take in the sun's energy by absorbing
7. Which region of the visible spectrum is not absorbed well by chlorophyll?
8. The stroma is the region outside the
10. Which step is the beginning of photosynthesis?
Pigments in photosystem II absorb light.
11. Which of the following is NOT a step in the light-dependent reactions?
ATP and NADPH are used to produce high-energy sugars.
Which pathway represents the flow of electrons during photosynthesis?
H2O → NADPH → Calvin cycle
13. Where are photosystems I and II found?
in the thylakoid membrane
14. The Calvin cycle is another name for
The Calvin cycle takes place in the
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions above and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.