5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- FEUDALISM JAPAN
- a sailors. yams, taro, breadfruit and bananas.
- b JESUS; roman province of Judea; Kingdom of God; New Testament; NONJEWS:gentiles
- c Mauryans by Chandragupta Maurya;
later, imperial rule by Chandra Gupta made the Gupta Empire. CENTRAL PLAYER OF SILK ROAD. Arabic numbers
- d established a republic under THE SENATE. patricians and plebians.
CARTHAGE was its major rival in the PUNIC WARS.
PAX ROMANA- expansion militarily and economically.
built Aquaducts and spoke Latin...CHRISTIANITY
- e decentralized government.
Yamato clan- china's model of empire.
Fujiwara clan- sent emissaries to China
Kamakura Shogunate- emperor kept their capital in Kyoto.
Sogun-supreme general. Daimyo- regional military leaders.
BUSHIDO- strict warrior code.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Scandinavia. North and Baltic Sea.
William the Conqueror.
- Constantine created it which made it legal in the Roman Empire
- Brahmins, Ksatriyas, Vaisyas, Shudras, and Pariahs
- most influential in Islamic Empire; BAGHDAD.
MONGOL INVASIONS ended it.
- spirits who live in and control the natural world: Africa, Pacific Islands, and Asia
5 True/False Questions
Crusades → Egypt and Nubia; Mesopotamia and Indus Valley
MIGRATIONS: BANTU → JESUS; roman province of Judea; Kingdom of God; New Testament; NONJEWS:gentiles
Period of Warring States → period of constant fighting and disorder
Southwest Asia → Maurya and Gupta
Nile River Valley → Egypt: Pyramids