5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Squire
- The Friar
- for fame
- a a husband whose wife had cheated on
- b A boasting match, "showing off"
- c Why does Beowulf come to Hereot?
- d Who is the son of the Knight?
- e Whose real name is Hubert?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Why did the John the carpenter get in the bath tub?
- Who boils chicken with marrow bone?
- Who dies in the Knight's Tale?
- Who is dedicated to his job and wears multi-colored clothing?
- Why does Grendel's mother want to fight Beowulf
5 True/False questions
gatekeeper → A boasting match, "showing off"
the doctor → Who uses astrology to cure people?
the knight → Who does Beowulf fight last?
The Merchant → Who dresses rich, but in debt?
He tells the good and the bad tales → How does Chaucer persuade us that he is unbiased as a narrator?