5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- the pardner
- the knight
- The Friar
- a a husband whose wife had cheated on
- b Who tells the first tale?
- c Who is the lowest ranked character?
- d Whose real name is Hubert?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who does Beowulf fight last?
- Who loves books more than money?
- a parody of Courtley Love, the characters are ordinary people, theres repeated motifs and stock characters.
- Why does Beowulf come to Hereot?
- Why did the John the carpenter get in the bath tub?
5 True/False questions
The Franklin → Who does Beowulf fight last?
He killed her son → Why does Grendel's mother want to fight Beowulf
The Monk → Who loves to hunt?
The Squire → Whose real name is Hubert?
The Sergeant at the law → Who is dedicated to his job and wears multi-colored clothing?