5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- He tells the good and the bad tales
- the knight
- The Friar
- Oxford Cleric
- a a parody of Courtley Love, the characters are ordinary people, theres repeated motifs and stock characters.
- b Whose real name is Hubert?
- c Who is the highest ranking character?
- d How does Chaucer persuade us that he is unbiased as a narrator?
- e Who loves books more than money?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Who does Beowulf fight last?
- Who is the lowest ranked character?
- a husband whose wife had cheated on
- Who dies in the Knight's Tale?
- Who loves to hunt?
5 True/False Questions
The Cook → Who boils chicken with marrow bone?
for fame → Why does Beowulf come to Hereot?
gatekeeper → A boasting match, "showing off"
gielp → a parody of Courtley Love, the characters are ordinary people, theres repeated motifs and stock characters.
The Franklin → Who does Beowulf fight last?