5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- the pardner
- for fame
- the dragon
- a Who does Beowulf meet at the gate of Hereot?
- b Who does Beowulf fight last?
- c Who is the lowest ranked character?
- d Who dies in the Knight's Tale?
- e Why does Beowulf come to Hereot?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Who dresses rich, but in debt?
- Who uses astrology to cure people?
- What is a descriptive phrase that takes the place of a word? ex.: death-price
- Who loves to hunt?
- a parody of Courtley Love, the characters are ordinary people, theres repeated motifs and stock characters.
5 True/False Questions
The Squire → Whose real name is Hubert?
The Friar → Whose real name is Hubert?
He killed her son → Who does Beowulf fight last?
The Sergeant at the law → Who dresses rich, but in debt?
the knight → Who does Beowulf fight last?