5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- He tells the good and the bad tales
- The Monk
- The Merchant
- the doctor
- The Franklin
- a How does Chaucer persuade us that he is unbiased as a narrator?
- b Who uses astrology to cure people?
- c Who dresses rich, but in debt?
- d Who loves to hunt?
- e Who is the wealthy land owner of free birth?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Who tells the first tale?
- Who is the son of the Knight?
- What is a descriptive phrase that takes the place of a word? ex.: death-price
- Who is the highest ranking character?
- Who dies in the Knight's Tale?
5 True/False Questions
the pardner → Whose real name is Hubert?
Big Flood → Who boils chicken with marrow bone?
fabliau → a parody of Courtley Love, the characters are ordinary people, theres repeated motifs and stock characters.
gatekeeper → A boasting match, "showing off"
He killed her son → Who does Beowulf fight last?