5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The Friar
- The Merchant
- The Sergeant at the law
- for fame
- a Who dresses rich, but in debt?
- b Whose real name is Hubert?
- c Who is dedicated to his job and wears multi-colored clothing?
- d Why does Beowulf come to Hereot?
- e What is a descriptive phrase that takes the place of a word? ex.: death-price
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Who is the highest ranking character?
- Who does Beowulf meet at the gate of Hereot?
- Who does Beowulf fight last?
- Why did the John the carpenter get in the bath tub?
- Who is the wealthy land owner of free birth?
5 True/False Questions
gielp → a husband whose wife had cheated on
fabliau → Who dies in the Knight's Tale?
He killed her son → Who does Beowulf fight last?
He tells the good and the bad tales → Who is dedicated to his job and wears multi-colored clothing?
The Cook → Who boils chicken with marrow bone?