5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Big Flood
- the doctor
- He killed her son
- the pardner
- a a parody of Courtley Love, the characters are ordinary people, theres repeated motifs and stock characters.
- b Why did the John the carpenter get in the bath tub?
- c Who is the lowest ranked character?
- d Why does Grendel's mother want to fight Beowulf
- e Who uses astrology to cure people?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Who dies in the Knight's Tale?
- Who tells the first tale?
- A boasting match, "showing off"
- Who is the wealthy land owner of free birth?
- Who is the son of the Knight?
5 True/False Questions
for fame → Who dies in the Knight's Tale?
He tells the good and the bad tales → Who is dedicated to his job and wears multi-colored clothing?
cuckold → Who dies in the Knight's Tale?
the dragon → Who uses astrology to cure people?
The Merchant → Who does Beowulf fight last?