5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The Cook
- The Sergeant at the law
- for fame
- a Who does Beowulf meet at the gate of Hereot?
- b Who boils chicken with marrow bone?
- c Who is dedicated to his job and wears multi-colored clothing?
- d Who dies in the Knight's Tale?
- e Why does Beowulf come to Hereot?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is a descriptive phrase that takes the place of a word? ex.: death-price
- Who loves to hunt?
- Who uses astrology to cure people?
- Who is the lowest ranked character?
- Who does Beowulf fight last?
5 True/False Questions
cuckold → a husband whose wife had cheated on
gielp → A boasting match, "showing off"
Oxford Cleric → Who loves books more than money?
the knight → Who tells the first tale?
He tells the good and the bad tales → Who is dedicated to his job and wears multi-colored clothing?