5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Why does a cell make a copy of its DNA before mitosis occurs?
- Does deoxyribose make up a side of a DNA molecule?
- a True
- b DNA replication ensures that each daughter cell will have the genetic information it needs to carry out it's activities.
- c the final stage of the cell cycle, in which the cell's cytoplasm divides, distributing the organelles into each of the two new cells.
- d two chromatids separate, each one becomes a new chromosome
- e Stage of the cell cycle during which the cell's nucleus divides
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- -Growing to full size
-Preparing for division
- lose rod-like appearances, nuclear envelope forms around each region of the chromosomes
- the stage of the cell cycle that takes place before a cell division occurs. During this stage, the cell grows, makes a copy of its DNA and prepares to divide into two cells.
5 True/False Questions
During what phase does cytokinesis begin? → The 3rd stage/ or the last stage
Replication → the regular sequence of growth and division that cells undergo
Prophase → two chromatids separate, each one becomes a new chromosome
Human has 46 chromosomes, how many chromosomes will be in each daughter cell? → First blank, 2 and second blank 72
True or False- During cytokinesis in plant cells, the new cell membrane forms before the new cell wall does. → True