5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What form of music became popular in the 1920s?
- World War I started in the year ____________________.
- President _______________________ was in favor of keeping the United States out of Europe's problems.
- What change in the 1920's caused cities to expand outward?
- a Woodrow Wilson
- b time of much interest and activity in the arts
- c 1914
- d more automobiles
- e jazz
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- produdcts made for personal use
- to loan the government money to fight the war
- no-man's land
- movement of people to cities
5 True/False Questions
What event started World War I? → the killing of Archduke
A strong spirit of ________________ caused many ethnic groups in Europe to want a country of their own. → nationalism
After a long struggle, women finally gained ________________ in 1920. → 1914
When World War I broke out in Europe, what position did the United States take? → jazz
mechanization → production by machines