5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Flukes are?
- Flatworms feed how?
- What are the three sidtinct body layers of Flatworms?
- THey live as a sexually mature adult
- And host other than when they are not sexually mature
- a Intermediate host
- b Ectoderm
- c by sicking food into te pharynx
- d Defintive Host
- e Parasites
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Free- Living
- By sicking in water and blowing it out the mouth
- Photreceptors that detect light
5 True/False Questions
Reproduces how? → Sexually and Asexually
What phylum has bilateral symmetry? → With out coelom
Phylum Platyhelminthes has what kind of worms? → Platyhelminthes
Sexually → Hermaphroditic
What do Chemoreceptors do? → Taste the enviroment and mechanoreceptors- Detect physical cantach and water currents