5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the act of giving generously; gifts.
- n. A notice of someone's death, such as in a newspaper, usually with a brief summary of that person's life.
- To put in a grave; to bury.
- To spread throughout; to pass through.
- a generalization that is used to characterize a person without acknowledging individual differences
5 True/False questions
Rendition → The words carved on a tombstone in memory of the deceased.
Omnivorous → A mass departure.
Resurgence → A rising again to life, use, acceptance, or prominence; a revival
Epitaph → n. A notice of someone's death, such as in a newspaper, usually with a brief summary of that person's life.
Castigate → to tear or cut roughly.