5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. A notice of someone's death, such as in a newspaper, usually with a brief summary of that person's life.
- serving or acting in a subordinate manner; servile
- A rising again to life, use, acceptance, or prominence; a revival
- To spread throughout; to pass through.
- the act of giving generously; gifts.
5 True/False Questions
Colloquial → Characterized by informal language.
Exodus → A mass departure.
Rendition → The words carved on a tombstone in memory of the deceased.
Castigate → to tear or cut roughly.
Stereotype → a generalization that is used to characterize a person without acknowledging individual differences