5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A rising again to life, use, acceptance, or prominence; a revival
- To put in a grave; to bury.
- to punish severely; to criticize severely., To punish by criticizing sharply; to berate
- Characterized by informal language.
- n. A notice of someone's death, such as in a newspaper, usually with a brief summary of that person's life.
5 True/False Questions
Stipend → A regular and fixed amount of pay for work done or to help cover living or work expenses
Exodus → A mass departure.
Subservient → to tear or cut roughly.
Permeate → To spread throughout; to pass through.
Epitaph → n. A notice of someone's death, such as in a newspaper, usually with a brief summary of that person's life.