5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Eating all kinds of food, including both animal and vegetable food.
- An interpretation or translation; a performance.
- the act of giving generously; gifts.
- To spread throughout; to pass through.
- A rising again to life, use, acceptance, or prominence; a revival
5 True/False Questions
Exodus → The words carved on a tombstone in memory of the deceased.
Lacerate → to tear or cut roughly.
Obituary → n. A notice of someone's death, such as in a newspaper, usually with a brief summary of that person's life.
Colloquial → Characterized by informal language.
Inter → n. A notice of someone's death, such as in a newspaper, usually with a brief summary of that person's life.