5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is Morrie's main criticism of the culture?
- During Mitch's first visit with Morrie what does Mitch keep asking himself?
- Compassionate health care provider
- a n. a wasting away of the body or of an organ or part, as from defective nutrition or nerve damage.
- b Doesn't make people feel good about themselves
- c "What has happened to me?"
- d n. the state of being completely forgotten or unknown: a former movie star now in oblivion.
- e Connie
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Seeing him in the morgue
- Morrie's life cycle
- The death of his mother
- Morrie Schwartz
5 True/False Questions
"Player" → Morrie Schwartz
What is the subject for Morrie's last class → Unexplainable falling
How much does Morrie pity himself or feel bad about himself? → By learning how to die
What is Morrie's first job after receiving a Ph.D? → Conducts research at a mental hospital
Why does Mitch bring gifts of food to Morrie? → He feels powerless to help Morrie in any other way.