5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 4 mile area
- 1,502 people
- Boat 4 & 14
- Titanic represented Technology Advancements and it failed the people.
- a How many people were on the Titanic?
- b Boat 4 picked people they were close to them - Boat 14 actually went back to find people to pick up.
- c How large of a distance were the lifeboats spread out?
- d The Titanic marked the end of an era of confidence.
- e How many people died on the Titanic?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- How did people behave in the boats?
- What boat was rescued first?
- How many people would the Titanic lifeboats hold?
- How many survivors?
- How many Second Class women were saved?
5 True/False Questions
9:35 am → What time did the first survive leave the Carpathia?
18 → How many life boats were there?
No one seemed to really care about Third Class & they were left to fend for themselves. → What impact did the Titanic have on society?
1. International Ice Patrol was established 2. Coast Guard monitors icebergs near ship lanes 3. Redefined disaster recovery - life boats for all passengers 4. All Ships have 24 hour radio watch → How did the sinking of the Titanic change the ocean navigation forever?
Miss Elizabeth Allen → How large of a distance were the lifeboats spread out?