5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Didactic Literature
- Greece Creation Part 2
- a Son of Cronos and Rhea, Husband of Hera. Supreme God. Ultimate Progenitor. Lighting, thunder, justice.
- b "Salt Sea"
- c is any scientific theory concerning the coming into existence, or origin, of the cosmos or universe, or about how what sentient beings perceive as "reality" came to be.
- d Inclined to teach or lecture others
- e -Zeus summoned Prometheus and Epimetheus and instructed to go to Earth and create men and animals.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- "The Underworld"
- byname is a descriptive term (word or phrase) accompanying or occurring in place of a name and having entered common usage
- Kronos would eat children. Rhea gives Krono's a rock and spares Zues
- A traditional, sacred narrative explaining how the world and man come to be in their present forms
5 True/False Questions
Metomorphoses → the last son of Gaia, fathered by Tartarus, and the most deadly monster of Greek mythology. He was known as the "Father of all monsters"
Ages of Man → 8th Century BC. Historical Figure, Farmer, Boeotia.
2 main works: Theogony, Works and Days
Greek Creation Phases → -Zeus summoned Prometheus and Epimetheus and instructed to go to Earth and create men and animals.
Greece Creation- Part 1 → -Zeus summoned Prometheus and Epimetheus and instructed to go to Earth and create men and animals.
Birth of Athena → Zeus & Siblings vs. Kronos and Titans
Zeus' Side: Themis, Prometheus, Cyclopes, Hecatonchires.
Kronos Side: All the other Titans (Atlas)