5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- what was located above and on both sides of the main stage?
- how many plays did he write
- who was the queen of the time?
- what type of roof did the globe theater have?
- who and what did Shakespeare's father do
- a John Shakespeare, town mayor
- b Queen Elizabeth
- c it had a thatch roof
- d balcony's and galleries
- e 37
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- sound effects, music and costumes
- first child, Susanna and twins Judith and Hamnet
- april 23, 1616
- King James
- from Chamberlains Men to Kings Men
5 True/False Questions
what decorations gave the heavens its name? → it had a thatch roof
how did citizens know when they theater was showing a new play? → a flag was hung on the top of the theater that could be seen from all over
when and where was Shakespeare born? → 1564 in stratford upon avon, exact birth date is unknown but is celebrated in April 23, just a few days before his baptism
who and when did Shakespeare get married? → to Anne Hathaway on November 27, 1582
the audience members that stood in the pit were known as → groundlings