5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- who was the queen of the time?
- when was the globe theater built?
- who and when did Shakespeare get married?
- when King James comes into power, what does Shakespeare change his company's name to?
- the audience members that stood in the pit were known as
- a groundlings
- b to Anne Hathaway on November 27, 1582
- c from Chamberlains Men to Kings Men
- d 1599 in a London suburb named Southwark
- e Queen Elizabeth
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1564 in stratford upon avon, exact birth date is unknown but is celebrated in April 23, just a few days before his baptism
- april 23, 1616
- sound effects, music and costumes
- 1613 and 1644
- the paintings of the sun, moon and stars
5 True/False Questions
what was located above and on both sides of the main stage? → balcony's and galleries
what was cut into the main stage? what was it used for? → the paintings of the sun, moon and stars
what part of the theater did technicians lower actors who were portraying angles? → the heavens
shakespeare's children → first child, Susanna and twins Judith and Hamnet
what type of roof did the globe theater have? → 1599 in a London suburb named Southwark