Madison, Elizabeth, and Aaron each recycled a different number of cans (16, 23, and 30) as well as a different number of junk mail letters (107, 124, and 139).
Figure out how many cans and junk mail letters each person recycled.
1. Aaron recycled the most number of cans.
2. Elizabeth recycled the least number of junk mail letters.
3. Aaron recycled more than seventeen cans.
4. If the number of cans Elizabeth recycled was doubled she would have recycled forty-six cans.
5. Aaron recycled ninety-four more junk mail letters than the number of cans he recycled.