← CMA REVIEW TEST 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- An amount that constitutes an addition to revenue is called
- The physician has just arrived and several patients are waiting to be seen. Which of the following patients should the physician see first?
- How many digits make up an International Classification of Diseases, Clinical Modification (ICD-CM) code that is listed at the highest level of specificity?
- The mesentery is located in which of the following body cavities?
- When dealing with a seriously ill patient, you should
- a 5
- b A walk-in patient complaining of pain radiating to the left arm
- c Credit
- d Avoid empty promises
- e Abdominal
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Both estrogen and progesterone
- Apply steady pressure
- Two lines below the salutation
5 True/False Questions
A scheduling method in which patients sign in and are seen on a first-come, first-served basis is known as which of the following? → Renal dysfunction
In an emergency situation, patients with which of the following conditions should be treated first? → Respiration
Which of the following diagnostic studies uses high-frequency sound waves to produce an image of a patient's internal organs? → Speculum
A diaper rash on a pediatric patient may indicate which of the following? → Distance visual acuity
A disadvantage of single-entry bookkeeping is that it → Both estrogen and progesterone