5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Chinese Creation Myth
- a Egyptian Baboon, Ibis, Moon. Knowledge
- b 2 Gods born out of Chaos. Ying/yang. Creation from empty space. Yin/Yang =Sky/Earth. Mixture of Ying/yang is creation of things.
- c Egyptian God of Death, laws, agriculture
- d Egytian, Wife mother of Horus. Mistress of the West
- e Female, salt water, Mesopotamia God who mingled their waters to create gods. Marries Quingo after Apsu is slayed.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Father of Gods Associated with Sumero-Babylonian god Enlil. The chief god of the Hurrians. Father of Tessub.
- -Ea reveals the situation to Anshar
-Justification of Marduk
-Struggle between Marduk & Tiamat
-Order over Chaos
-Marduk is the supreme ruler
- Chinese primal mother Goddess figure. Forms mankind (some Yin some Yang). She is a benefactor of mankind.
- "Between the rivers." (Tigris and Euphrates)
- Human looking
5 True/False Questions
Therianthropic → Egytian, Wife mother of Horus. Mistress of the West
Geb & Nut → Male, "sweet" fresh water, Mesopotamia God who mingled their waters to create gods.
P'an Ku → Pan Ku is formed from Yin/Yang and universe takes shape.
Re → Chinese benefactor of man kind. Organizes the world, standards, measurements. Channeled water.
Marduk → Egyptian Sun God