5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a helmet
- b group of people related by blood or marriage
- c the act of making a noisy disturbance
- d a medieval coat of armor.
- e a playful leap, hop, or joke
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to attack on all sides
- gathering or bringing something together.
- discussion, as between enemies
- inconsistent with reason or logic or common sense (
- moving in a stealthy manner
5 True/False Questions
Recompense → payment or reward
Cartage → the dead and rotting body of an animal
Decrepit → worn and broken down by hard use
Precipice → a very steep cliff
Lair → make or become different in some particular way, without permanently changing.