5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Project Charter
- Distribute Information
- Change Control System
- Formal acceptance and closure
- Project Cost Management
- a Includes the processes that help to estimate, budget, and control costs, so that the project can be completed within the approved budget.
- b Formal written notice from a person or organization responsible for contract administration, informing that the contract has been completed.
- c Document that formally authorizes a project. Provides project manager with the authority to apply organizational resources to project activities.
- d A collection of formal (note: not informal) documented procedures, which defines how the documentation and project deliverables will be managed, changed and approved.
- e The process of making relevant information available to project stakeholders in a timely manner, as planned. Performed throughout the entire project life cycle and in all management processes.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Describes the need, justification, requirements, and current boundaries for the project.
- Process of estimating the type and quantities of resources like materials, people, equipment, or supplies required to perform each project activity
- Meetings held to assess project status and/or progress.
- It shortens the project schedule without changing the project scope, in order to meet schedule constraints, imposed dates, or other schedule objectives. -. This technique includes crashing and fast tracking.
- Bring together prequalified stakeholders and subject matter experts to learn about their expectations and attitudes about a proposed product, service, or result
5 True/False Questions
Estimate Activity Durations → The process of approximating the number of work periods needed to complete individual activities with estimated resources
Project Files → Processes and procedures developed for the closing or canceling of projects.
Project Schedule Network Diagrams → Includes the processes that organize, manage, and lead the project team.
Project Plan → The work that must be done to deliver a product with the specified features and functions
Proposals → A method of obtaining early feedback on requirements by providing a working model of the expected product before actually building it.