5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Project Integration Management
- Prevention vs. Inspections
- Graphical Evaluation and Review Technique (GERT)
- Data Precision Ranking
- Estimate Activity Durations
- a Allows for probabilistic treatment of both network logic and activity duration estimates
- b The process of approximating the number of work periods needed to complete individual activities with estimated resources
- c Special category of revised cost estimates to an approved cost baseline.
- d Technique to evaluate the degree to which data about risks is useful for risk management.
- e Describes the processes required to ensure that the various elements of the project are properly coordinated. It includes developing the project plan, managing the execution of the project plan, monitoring & controlling work, integrating the change and finally closing the project.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Includes all those activities designed to enhance the competencies of the project team members. Training can be formal or informal.
- Process of estimating the type and quantities of resources like materials, people, equipment, or supplies required to perform each project activity
- Process of obtaining seller responses, selecting a seller, and awarding a contract
- Allow for non-sequential activities (e.g. Loops or Conditional Branches); e.g., GERT(Graphical Evaluation and Review Technique) and System Dynamics
- Generally used when considerations like technical approach and technical skills are paramount in source selection
5 True/False questions
Communications management plan → The document that sets out the format and establishes the activities and criteria for planning, structuring, and controlling the project costs. The cost management plan is contained in, or is a subsidiary plan of, the project management plan.
Independent estimates → Approved modifications to the project schedule that are used to manage the project
Make-or-buy analysis → A general management technique used to determine whether a particular work can be accomplished by the project team or must be purchased from outside sources.
Performance Reviews → Records of previous project results that can be used to identify risks.
Project Planning Methodology → Structured method to guide the project team during development of project plan. Standard forms and templates or even complicated simulations may be used.