5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a unaware, adj.
- b occurring throughout, adj.
- c exhausted, verb
- d without respect, adv.
- e a sudden, intense feeling of disgust, noun
5 Multiple choice questions
- not disposed or willing to believe, adj.
- having your attention fixated as though by a spell, adj.
- impossible to hear, adj.
- failure to attend (especially school), noun
- the quality of being crafty, noun
5 True/False questions
emaciated → unnaturally thin, adj.
heed → pay close attention to, verb
languid → lacking spirit or liveliness, adj.
pensive → a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character,noun
tangible → impossible to hear, adj.