5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a having substance or material existence, adj.
- b impossible to hear, adj.
- c a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character,noun
- d unnaturally thin, adj.
- e having your attention fixated as though by a spell, adj.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the quality of being crafty, noun
- confusion resulting from failure to understand, noun
- pay close attention to, verb
- extreme mental/physical distress, noun
- without respect, adv.
5 True/False questions
pensive → a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character,noun
truancy → lessen the intensity of or calm, verb
incredulous → not disposed or willing to believe, adj.
revulsion → dreamily thoughtful, adj.
jaded → pay close attention to, verb