5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a sudden, intense feeling of disgust, noun
- b failure to attend (especially school), noun
- c exhausted, verb
- d unnaturally thin, adj.
- e unaware, adj.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character,noun
- impossible to hear, adj.
- pay close attention to, verb
- the act of criticism, noun
- placing against or opposing each other, verb
5 True/False questions
allay → lessen the intensity of or calm, verb
bewilderment → the act of criticism, noun
incredulous → unaware, adj.
languid → lacking spirit or liveliness, adj.
permeated → having your attention fixated as though by a spell, adj.