5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a placing against or opposing each other, verb
- b a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character,noun
- c impossible to hear, adj.
- d lessen the intensity of or calm, verb
- e failure to attend (especially school), noun
5 Multiple choice questions
- the act of criticism, noun
- occurring throughout, adj.
- having substance or material existence, adj.
- dreamily thoughtful, adj.
- lacking spirit or liveliness, adj.
5 True/False questions
jaded → pay close attention to, verb
contemptuously → without respect, adv.
mesmerized → having your attention fixated as though by a spell, adj.
oblivious → having substance or material existence, adj.
incredulous → not disposed or willing to believe, adj.