5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a confusion resulting from failure to understand, noun
- b lacking spirit or liveliness, adj.
- c occurring throughout, adj.
- d a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character,noun
- e the act of criticism, noun
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- impossible to hear, adj.
- having substance or material existence, adj.
- lessen the intensity of or calm, verb
- pay close attention to, verb
- an act or expression of criticism and censure, noun- censure severely or angrily, verb
5 True/False Questions
contemptuously → without respect, adv.
pensive → dreamily thoughtful, adj.
mesmerized → occurring throughout, adj.
truancy → failure to attend (especially school), noun
emaciated → occurring throughout, adj.