5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a without respect, adv.
- b a sudden, intense feeling of disgust, noun
- c the quality of being crafty, noun
- d having your attention fixated as though by a spell, adj.
- e a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character,noun
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- pay close attention to, verb
- lacking spirit or liveliness, adj.
- an act or expression of criticism and censure, noun- censure severely or angrily, verb
- lessen the intensity of or calm, verb
- the act of criticism, noun
5 True/False Questions
permeated → occurring throughout, adj.
tangible → impossible to hear, adj.
pitting → dreamily thoughtful, adj.
pensive → dreamily thoughtful, adj.
jaded → exhausted, verb