5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a pay close attention to, verb
- b failure to attend (especially school), noun
- c placing against or opposing each other, verb
- d without respect, adv.
- e an act or expression of criticism and censure, noun- censure severely or angrily, verb
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- unnaturally thin, adj.
- having your attention fixated as though by a spell, adj.
- the act of criticism, noun
- confusion resulting from failure to understand, noun
- unaware, adj.
5 True/False Questions
languid → extreme mental/physical distress, noun
kinship → lacking spirit or liveliness, adj.
inaudible → impossible to hear, adj.
pensive → an act or expression of criticism and censure, noun- censure severely or angrily, verb
tangible → having substance or material existence, adj.