5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the quality of being crafty, noun
- b pay close attention to, verb
- c unaware, adj.
- d confusion resulting from failure to understand, noun
- e a sudden, intense feeling of disgust, noun
5 Multiple choice questions
- extreme mental/physical distress, noun
- the act of criticism, noun
- dreamily thoughtful, adj.
- exhausted, verb
- a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character,noun
5 True/False questions
inaudible → having substance or material existence, adj.
mesmerized → occurring throughout, adj.
allay → the quality of being crafty, noun
permeated → occurring throughout, adj.
rebuke → dreamily thoughtful, adj.