5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a dreamily thoughtful, adj.
- b impossible to hear, adj.
- c the quality of being crafty, noun
- d unnaturally thin, adj.
- e an act or expression of criticism and censure, noun- censure severely or angrily, verb
5 Multiple choice questions
- the act of criticism, noun
- confusion resulting from failure to understand, noun
- unaware, adj.
- extreme mental/physical distress, noun
- a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character,noun
5 True/False questions
jaded → exhausted, verb
truancy → failure to attend (especially school), noun
incredulous → a sudden, intense feeling of disgust, noun
languid → extreme mental/physical distress, noun
pitting → placing against or opposing each other, verb