5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a impossible to hear, adj.
- b placing against or opposing each other, verb
- c pay close attention to, verb
- d having substance or material existence, adj.
- e having your attention fixated as though by a spell, adj.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- unaware, adj.
- an act or expression of criticism and censure, noun- censure severely or angrily, verb
- lacking spirit or liveliness, adj.
- extreme mental/physical distress, noun
- exhausted, verb
5 True/False Questions
bewilderment → confusion resulting from failure to understand, noun
emaciated → occurring throughout, adj.
permeated → having your attention fixated as though by a spell, adj.
allay → pay close attention to, verb
contemptuously → unaware, adj.