5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Natural Selection
- a branch of biology that identifies names and classifies species
- b Survival of the fittest
- c two shelled mollusks (Clams, Mussels, Oysters, Scallops)
- d gradual change in a species through adaptations over time.
- e False foot
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A vaccine is a biological preparation that improves immunity to a particular disease. Stimulates the body's immune system to destroy and remember the disease so it can be destroyed again.
- Theory that is tested in an experiment
- Organic compound made of amino acids; building block of organisms.
- a material used in some cell walls
- the inner cell layer of the body of an invertebrate
5 True/False Questions
Medusa → non living strand of genetic material that can invade cells and alter cell function
Antenna → uni-cellular prokaryotic microscopic organisms
Endoskeleton → hard covering on the outside of some animals, including spiders and mollusks
Polyp → hairlike structures inside a cell
Bacillus → pair of lower jaw mouth parts adjusted for biting and chewing food