5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Control Panel
- a Using gray-scale lines to smooth the appearance of diagonal lines and curves
- b The size of a standard piece of office paper in the USA. (8.5in x 11in)
- c Involves adding, deleting, and changing text in a document.
- d A printed note or definition placed below the text at the bottom of the page.
- e Contains the majority of the technical and maintenance settings located on a Windows computer.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The left hand side of the page when a book is opened. Usually numbered page 2, page 4, ...
- A setting for duplex printing that would be used for a normal, portrait-oriented booklet.
- The size of a standard piece of office paper in Australia. (297mm x 210mm)
- To bring information into a computer or computer program, usually from another program.
- A place that allows you to find information quickly by arranging it into a hierarchy
5 True/False Questions
Index → Cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect.
CMYK → The blue colour used in the four-colour process (C).
Portrait → A paper orientation where the page is taller than it is wide.
cloud storage → stored on a file server connected to the network
processing → function of computer hardware eg 17 chip