← Good and evil Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Moral evil
- a concern with the distinction between good and evil or right and wrong
- b evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.
- c Reparation for wrong
- d all powerful
- e the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- How it is possible for there to be evil in a world created by an all-good, all-powerful, and all-knowing being.
- The event in which our first parents disobeyed God and thus brought evil into the world.
- feelings of mental or physical pain
- the act of delivering from sin or saving from evil
- all loving
5 True/False Questions
Secondary Sin → The corruption and guilt that the human race has inherited from Adam and Eve.
Devil → the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
Conscience → a feeling of shame when you do something immoral
Natural evil → things which cause suffering but have nothing to do with humans
Original Sin → The corruption and guilt that the human race has inherited from Adam and Eve.