← Good and evil Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a feeling of shame when you do something immoral
- b the act of influencing by exciting hope or desire
- c Reparation for wrong
- d moral excellence
- e all powerful
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- all knowing
- How it is possible for there to be evil in a world created by an all-good, all-powerful, and all-knowing being.
- The corruption and guilt that the human race has inherited from Adam and Eve.
- a short narrative designed to teach a moral lesson
- evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.
5 True/False Questions
Omnibenevolent → all loving
Omnipresent → being present everywhere at once
The Fall → The event in which our first parents disobeyed God and thus brought evil into the world.
Suffering → feelings of mental or physical pain
Evil → a cruel wicked and inhuman person