5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Moral evil
- Problem Of Evil
- a evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.
- b the act of delivering from sin or saving from evil
- c How it is possible for there to be evil in a world created by an all-good, all-powerful, and all-knowing being.
- d the act of influencing by exciting hope or desire
- e Reparation for wrong
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- all knowing
- a feeling of shame when you do something immoral
- The event in which our first parents disobeyed God and thus brought evil into the world.
- Any sin apart from Original Sin
- moral excellence
5 True/False Questions
Suffering → feelings of mental or physical pain
Ominipotent → all powerful
Evil → a cruel wicked and inhuman person
Parable → the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
Original Sin → The corruption and guilt that the human race has inherited from Adam and Eve.