5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Moral evil
- a the act of influencing by exciting hope or desire
- b a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- c evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.
- d a feeling of shame when you do something immoral
- e all powerful
5 Multiple choice questions
- the act of delivering from sin or saving from evil
- the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
- moral excellence
- being present everywhere at once
- all knowing
5 True/False questions
Original Sin → evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.
Parable → a short narrative designed to teach a moral lesson
Problem Of Evil → How it is possible for there to be evil in a world created by an all-good, all-powerful, and all-knowing being.
The Fall → The event in which our first parents disobeyed God and thus brought evil into the world.
Omnibenevolent → all powerful