5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Original Sin
- a feelings of mental or physical pain
- b the act of delivering from sin or saving from evil
- c moral excellence
- d a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- e The corruption and guilt that the human race has inherited from Adam and Eve.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- all loving
- a feeling of shame when you do something immoral
- a short narrative designed to teach a moral lesson
- How it is possible for there to be evil in a world created by an all-good, all-powerful, and all-knowing being.
- concern with the distinction between good and evil or right and wrong
5 True/False Questions
Ominiscient → all powerful
Evil → a cruel wicked and inhuman person
Temptation → the act of delivering from sin or saving from evil
Secondary Sin → Any sin apart from Original Sin
Moral evil → evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.