5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Fall
- Problem Of Evil
- a Reparation for wrong
- b a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- c The event in which our first parents disobeyed God and thus brought evil into the world.
- d being present everywhere at once
- e How it is possible for there to be evil in a world created by an all-good, all-powerful, and all-knowing being.
5 Multiple choice questions
- concern with the distinction between good and evil or right and wrong
- all loving
- the act of influencing by exciting hope or desire
- evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.
- a short narrative designed to teach a moral lesson
5 True/False questions
Secondary Sin → The corruption and guilt that the human race has inherited from Adam and Eve.
Ominiscient → all powerful
Conscience → a feeling of shame when you do something immoral
Good → the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
Redemption → the act of delivering from sin or saving from evil