5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Secondary Sin
- Natural evil
- a all loving
- b all powerful
- c all knowing
- d Any sin apart from Original Sin
- e things which cause suffering but have nothing to do with humans
5 Multiple choice questions
- moral excellence
- The corruption and guilt that the human race has inherited from Adam and Eve.
- a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
- concern with the distinction between good and evil or right and wrong
5 True/False questions
Atonement → Reparation for wrong
Omnipresent → all powerful
Suffering → feelings of mental or physical pain
The Fall → The event in which our first parents disobeyed God and thus brought evil into the world.
Moral evil → evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.