5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Problem Of Evil
- Secondary Sin
- a a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- b concern with the distinction between good and evil or right and wrong
- c How it is possible for there to be evil in a world created by an all-good, all-powerful, and all-knowing being.
- d Any sin apart from Original Sin
- e a feeling of shame when you do something immoral
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The corruption and guilt that the human race has inherited from Adam and Eve.
- evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.
- moral excellence
- all powerful
- feelings of mental or physical pain
5 True/False Questions
The Fall → The event in which our first parents disobeyed God and thus brought evil into the world.
Temptation → the act of influencing by exciting hope or desire
Redemption → the act of delivering from sin or saving from evil
Evil → a cruel wicked and inhuman person
Omnipresent → being present everywhere at once