← Good and evil Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The Fall
- Natural evil
- Secondary Sin
- a things which cause suffering but have nothing to do with humans
- b Any sin apart from Original Sin
- c all powerful
- d a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- e The event in which our first parents disobeyed God and thus brought evil into the world.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the act of delivering from sin or saving from evil
- all knowing
- the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
- moral excellence
- a short narrative designed to teach a moral lesson
5 True/False Questions
Conscience → all knowing
Moral evil → evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.
Omnipresent → all powerful
Morality → evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.
Omnibenevolent → all powerful