5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The Fall
- a being present everywhere at once
- b The event in which our first parents disobeyed God and thus brought evil into the world.
- c a feeling of shame when you do something immoral
- d a short narrative designed to teach a moral lesson
- e Reparation for wrong
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.
- the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
- all loving
- concern with the distinction between good and evil or right and wrong
- The corruption and guilt that the human race has inherited from Adam and Eve.
5 True/False Questions
Natural evil → things which cause suffering but have nothing to do with humans
Ominipotent → all knowing
Redemption → the act of influencing by exciting hope or desire
Suffering → feelings of mental or physical pain
Problem Of Evil → How it is possible for there to be evil in a world created by an all-good, all-powerful, and all-knowing being.