5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Natural evil
- Original Sin
- Problem Of Evil
- Secondary Sin
- a How it is possible for there to be evil in a world created by an all-good, all-powerful, and all-knowing being.
- b Any sin apart from Original Sin
- c The corruption and guilt that the human race has inherited from Adam and Eve.
- d all powerful
- e things which cause suffering but have nothing to do with humans
5 Multiple choice questions
- concern with the distinction between good and evil or right and wrong
- the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
- all loving
- a short narrative designed to teach a moral lesson
- the act of delivering from sin or saving from evil
5 True/False questions
Ominiscient → all powerful
Suffering → feelings of mental or physical pain
Moral evil → things which cause suffering but have nothing to do with humans
The Fall → The event in which our first parents disobeyed God and thus brought evil into the world.
Conscience → all knowing