6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The melted rock below the surface
- An opening in Earth's crust that lets hot, melted rock come to the surface
- Huge sheets of ice that move slowly over land
- Shaking that happens when rock in Earth's crust breaks and slips.
- The process by which weathered rock is picked up and moved to a new place
- The breaking down of rock on Earth's surface into smaller pieces
5 True/False questions
Landforms → Sudden movement of rocks and soil down the side of a hill.
Deposition → Process by which eroded rock is dropped in a new place
Dune → A hill of sand piled up by the wind.
Plates → Melted rock that flows out of the opening and onto the surface.
Landslide → Mountains and other surface features of the land