6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A hill of sand piled up by the wind.
- The material that is deposited
- The breaking down of rock on Earth's surface into smaller pieces
- Process by which eroded rock is dropped in a new place
- Shaking that happens when rock in Earth's crust breaks and slips.
- The Point of Earth's surface that is directly above the focus
5 True/False Questions
Volcano → An opening in Earth's crust that lets hot, melted rock come to the surface
Erosion → Process by which eroded rock is dropped in a new place
Crust → A place where rock breaks and slips
Plates → Giant pieces made of rock that float on a layer of partly melted rock. They move very, very slowly.
Landforms → Mountains and other surface features of the land