6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Melted rock that flows out of the opening and onto the surface.
- A place where rock breaks and slips
- Shaking that happens when rock in Earth's crust breaks and slips.
- Sudden movement of rocks and soil down the side of a hill.
- The outermost layer of earth
- Huge sheets of ice that move slowly over land
5 True/False Questions
Plates → Giant pieces made of rock that float on a layer of partly melted rock. They move very, very slowly.
Epicenter → The material that is deposited
Sediment → The material that is deposited
Dune → A hill of sand piled up by the wind.
Magma → Melted rock that flows out of the opening and onto the surface.