6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The Point of Earth's surface that is directly above the focus
- Process by which eroded rock is dropped in a new place
- Sudden movement of rocks and soil down the side of a hill.
- Giant pieces made of rock that float on a layer of partly melted rock. They move very, very slowly.
- The breaking down of rock on Earth's surface into smaller pieces
- Mountains and other surface features of the land
5 True/False questions
Dune → A hill of sand piled up by the wind.
Sediment → The material that is deposited
Lava → Melted rock that flows out of the opening and onto the surface.
Glaciers → Huge sheets of ice that move slowly over land
Crust → The outermost layer of earth