6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- An opening in Earth's crust that lets hot, melted rock come to the surface
- Flat piece of land made of sand and mud deposited by a river near its mouth.
- The material that is deposited
- Huge sheets of ice that move slowly over land
- Mountains and other surface features of the land
- A place where rock breaks and slips
5 True/False questions
Weathering → The breaking down of rock on Earth's surface into smaller pieces
Erosion → Process by which eroded rock is dropped in a new place
Landslide → Sudden movement of rocks and soil down the side of a hill.
Crust → A place where rock breaks and slips
Plates → Huge sheets of ice that move slowly over land