6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Huge sheets of ice that move slowly over land
- The breaking down of rock on Earth's surface into smaller pieces
- A hill of sand piled up by the wind.
- Shaking that happens when rock in Earth's crust breaks and slips.
- Mountains and other surface features of the land
- A place where rock breaks and slips
5 True/False questions
Lava → Melted rock that flows out of the opening and onto the surface.
Sediment → The material that is deposited
Deposition → The process by which weathered rock is picked up and moved to a new place
Delta → Melted rock that flows out of the opening and onto the surface.
Landslide → Mountains and other surface features of the land