6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The process by which weathered rock is picked up and moved to a new place
- The melted rock below the surface
- Mountains and other surface features of the land
- A place where rock breaks and slips
- Flat piece of land made of sand and mud deposited by a river near its mouth.
- A hill of sand piled up by the wind.
5 True/False Questions
Deposition → Process by which eroded rock is dropped in a new place
Earthquake → Shaking that happens when rock in Earth's crust breaks and slips.
Sediment → The material that is deposited
Weathering → The breaking down of rock on Earth's surface into smaller pieces
Lava → Melted rock that flows out of the opening and onto the surface.