5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Largest sand desert in the world
- an effort to promote continental unity in Africa
- Which lines of latitude run through Africa?
- The classification of people in Rwanda under Belgium was that, Hutus are shorter, broader nosed and darker than Tutsis.. T or F?
- The Berlin Conference was held to decide what ?
- a Equator, Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn
- b Pan Africanism
- c True
- d Sahara
- e how the Europeans should divide Eastern Africa
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Scramble for the interior of Africa
5 True/False Questions
Apartheid in South Africa ended when this person was elected as president. → Nelson Mandela
Occurred in South Africa in which the Dutch fled the British rule. → Great Trek
5. In discussing the relationship between humans and their environment the environment what? → limits human actions
the soil of Africa may generally be described as → how the Europeans should divide Eastern Africa
Which Prime Minister of South Africa released Nelson Mandela from prison? → FW de Clerk