5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- What was the idea of the British
- the Suez Canal was made by which country?
- Darfur is located in South Sudan. T or F?
- a to link the British from the top (Egypt) of Africa to the bottom of Africa (Cape).
- b False
- c the racial separation and segregation of people
- d France
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Ethiopia and Liberia
- how the Europeans should divide Eastern Africa
5 True/False Questions
"We must bring the benefits of Western Civilization and Christianity to the less fortunate?" This idea has been used to justify → 2nd
Definition: the systematic killing of all the people from a national, ethnic, or religious group, or an attempt to do this → Colonialism
Which lines of latitude run through Africa? → to link the British from the top (Egypt) of Africa to the bottom of Africa (Cape).
Islam spread throughout which parts of Africa → North Africa
5. In discussing the relationship between humans and their environment the environment what? → limits human actions