← Global Final Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which lines of latitude run through Africa?
- the soil of Africa may generally be described as
- colonies acquired by imperialists would generally have
- Definition: the systematic killing of all the people from a national, ethnic, or religious group, or an attempt to do this
- Africa is the ___ largest continent in the world.
- a genocide
- b largely infertile
- c 2nd
- d Equator, Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn
- e good natural resources
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to link the British from the top (Egypt) of Africa to the bottom of Africa (Cape).
- FW de Clerk
- Nelson Mandela
5 True/False Questions
Afrikaners are also known as Boers, they are from what background? → 2nd
5. In discussing the relationship between humans and their environment the environment what? → limits human actions
the Rwandan Genocide occured in which year? → False
King Leopold II claimed the Congo setting off what? → Scramble for the interior of Africa
The Berlin Conference was held to decide what ? → 1994