5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Definition: the systematic killing of all the people from a national, ethnic, or religious group, or an attempt to do this
- Islam brought and increased trade and knowledge to Africa. T or F?
- Africa is the ___ largest continent in the world.
- Europeans once referred to Africa as the "Dark Continent" because
- the soil of Africa may generally be described as
- a Africa's interior was unknown and mysterious
- b True
- c largely infertile
- d 2nd
- e genocide
5 Multiple choice questions
- Pan Africanism
- Nelson Mandela
- to link the British from the top (Egypt) of Africa to the bottom of Africa (Cape).
- Ethiopia and Liberia
5 True/False questions
Afrikaners are also known as Boers, they are from what background? → Dutch
Which lines of latitude run through Africa? → to link the British from the top (Egypt) of Africa to the bottom of Africa (Cape).
"We shall not ask England, France, Italy or Belgium, Why are you hear? We shall only command them to get out!" The speaker reflects African What? → Nationalism
Apartheid has occurred throughout the world. T or F? → False
a genocide has occurred in Darfur. T or F? → False