5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- This person was a great journalist from the New York area who disliked Africa very much.
- Which Prime Minister of South Africa released Nelson Mandela from prison?
- Apartheid in South Africa ended when this person was elected as president.
- The classification of people in Rwanda under Belgium was that, Hutus are shorter, broader nosed and darker than Tutsis.. T or F?
- a FW de Clerk
- b the racial separation and segregation of people
- c True
- d Henry Stanley
- e Nelson Mandela
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Pan Africanism
- Cecil Rhodes
- Republic of Sudan
5 True/False Questions
"We shall not ask England, France, Italy or Belgium, Why are you hear? We shall only command them to get out!" The speaker reflects African What? → Nationalism
Today, the government of Rwanda is trying to integrate together Hutu's and Tutsi's. T or F? → False
In what year was a black president electred in Sout Africa? → 1992
the soil of Africa may generally be described as → how the Europeans should divide Eastern Africa
5. In discussing the relationship between humans and their environment the environment what? → True