5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Africa is the ___ largest continent in the world.
- "We must bring the benefits of Western Civilization and Christianity to the less fortunate?" This idea has been used to justify
- Today, the government of Rwanda is trying to integrate together Hutu's and Tutsi's. T or F?
- "We shall not ask England, France, Italy or Belgium, Why are you hear? We shall only command them to get out!" The speaker reflects African What?
- The Berlin Conference was held to decide what ?
- a imperialism
- b 2nd
- c True
- d Nationalism
- e how the Europeans should divide Eastern Africa
5 Multiple choice questions
- Equator, Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn
- to link the British from the top (Egypt) of Africa to the bottom of Africa (Cape).
- the racial separation and segregation of people
5 True/False questions
the Rwandan Genocide occured in which year? → False
Islam spread throughout which parts of Africa → North Africa
the soil of Africa may generally be described as → largely infertile
The classification of people in Rwanda under Belgium was that, Hutus are shorter, broader nosed and darker than Tutsis.. T or F? → how the Europeans should divide Eastern Africa
which two countries remained free of European control → to link the British from the top (Egypt) of Africa to the bottom of Africa (Cape).