5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- King Leopold II claimed the Congo setting off what?
- Darfur is located in South Sudan. T or F?
- An explorer of the internal portion of Africa, specifically mapping the Congo region.
- Which lines of latitude run through Africa?
- Africa is the ___ largest continent in the world.
- a Equator, Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn
- b False
- c David Livingstone
- d 2nd
- e Scramble for the interior of Africa
5 Multiple choice questions
- Pan Africanism
- limits human actions
5 True/False questions
Colonialism and Imperialism are closely related in idea and definition. T or F? → True
a genocide occurred in South Africa. T or F? → False
which two countries remained free of European control → Ethiopia and Liberia
Apartheid in South Africa ended when this person was elected as president. → Nelson Mandela
colonies acquired by imperialists would generally have → good natural resources