← Global Final Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- the Suez Canal links the Red Sea to the Mediterranean Sea. T or F?
- Apartheid in South Africa ended when this person was elected as president.
- Occurred in South Africa in which the Dutch fled the British rule.
- is Republic of Sudan much more developed than South Sudan or vice versa
- a Republic of Sudan
- b Great Trek
- c True
- d Nelson Mandela
- e the racial separation and segregation of people
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Scramble for the interior of Africa
- Republic of South Africa
5 True/False Questions
Islam spread throughout which parts of Africa → North Africa
Grand Apartheid segregated Blacks into homelands in their own country. T or F? → False
"We must bring the benefits of Western Civilization and Christianity to the less fortunate?" This idea has been used to justify → limits human actions
colonies acquired by imperialists would generally have → False
a genocide occurred in South Africa. T or F? → False