5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Tutsi declared genocide on the Hutus in the 90's. T or F?
- . In Rwanda, Hutus were required to carry passcards while under Belgium rule. T or F?
- an effort to promote continental unity in Africa
- The Berlin Conference was held to decide what ?
- the Suez Canal was made by which country?
- a True
- b Pan Africanism
- c how the Europeans should divide Eastern Africa
- d False
- e France
5 Multiple choice questions
- North Africa
- limits human actions
5 True/False questions
the Rwandan Genocide occured in which year? → 1994
An explorer of the internal portion of Africa, specifically mapping the Congo region. → David Livingstone
Darfur is located in South Sudan. T or F? → False
Apartheid → the racial separation and segregation of people
Definition: a policy in which a country rules other nations and develops trade for its own benefit → genocide