5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Apartheid has occurred throughout the world. T or F?
- The genocide of Rwanda started when the president of Rwanda's plane crashed; the president's people thought the outside group crashed the plane.T or F?
- colonies acquired by imperialists would generally have
- Which Prime Minister of South Africa released Nelson Mandela from prison?
- In what year was a black president electred in Sout Africa?
- a good natural resources
- b False
- c True
- d FW de Clerk
- e 1992
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Republic of Sudan
- how the Europeans should divide Eastern Africa
- Great Trek
5 True/False Questions
The classification of people in Rwanda under Belgium was that, Hutus are shorter, broader nosed and darker than Tutsis.. T or F? → how the Europeans should divide Eastern Africa
Apartheid → Sahara
. In Rwanda, Hutus were required to carry passcards while under Belgium rule. T or F? → False
"We shall not ask England, France, Italy or Belgium, Why are you hear? We shall only command them to get out!" The speaker reflects African What? → Nationalism
Grand Apartheid segregated Blacks into homelands in their own country. T or F? → True