adj. Supplying a final answer; conclusive.
n. The power to attract or charm.
n. A natural talent.
n. Behavior; bearing.
1. To cling to or be faithful to.
2. To split with force or a sharp instrument.
n. A welcome gift or blessing.
1. Ready to fight, especially for a cause.
2. One who is ready to fight for a cause.
1. Any of the many small, flat surfaces on a precious stone made by cutting.
2. One of many sides or aspects of something.
n. The beginning of an action or process.
n. A social outcast.
n. A state of being in doubt about what to do.
adj. Expressed without words; implied.
adj. Used so much that it is no longer fresh or new.
v. To examine with great care.
v. To ask for in a formal way.