← OBC Chap 24, 25 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Glycosidic bond
- single strand, or complex folding
- a DNA has what bases?
- b covalent bond between base and sugar
- c -Not found in chromosomes
-Located elsewhere in the nucleus and cytoplasm
- d What shape is RNA?
- e What end does pyrimidines have?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Transports amino acids to the site of protein synthesis in ribosomes
- What end does purines have?
- Complete DNA sequence of any organism
- Family of protein-cleaving enzymes
- -Building blocks of nucleic acids
-A phosphate group
5 True/False Questions
rRNA → Complex with proteins in ribosomes
Site of protein synthesis
deoxyridbose → DNA sugar is...
Double helix → Secondary DNA
DNA → Found in chromosomes in the nucleous
Adenosine → Adenine + ribose