5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fee Simple (Fee Simple Absolute)
- Types of Modern Day Estates in Real Property
- Riparian Rights
- Examples of Fixtures
- a Estate of real property with infinite duration and no restrictions on use. Highest and best kind of estate an owner can have.
- b Fee Simple (Fee Simple Absolute), Fee Simple Determinable, Fee Simple on Condition Subsequent, Life Estate, Estate for Years, Estate at Will.
- c Rights of the owners of lands adjoining streams, rivers and lakes relating to the water and its use.
- d Occupation of land evidenced by visible acts such as enclosure, cultivation, the construction of improvements, or the occupancy of existing improvements.
- e Air conditioning units, dishwashers, shelving, counters.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Item of personal property that becomes real property because of its attachment to the land of a building.
- Transfer of real property by means of a last will and testament.
- Ability to acquire ownership to real property because of one's kinship to a deceased property owner who dies without a will.
- Inheritance, Devise, Gift, Sale and Adverse Possession
- Method of acquiring ownership to real property by possession for a statutory time period.
5 True/False questions
Fee Simple on Condition Subsequent → Exists when a fee simple is subject to a power in the grantor (person who conveyed the fee) to recover the conveyed estate on the happening of a specified event.
Waste → Legal document by which a person disposes of his property. A will takes effect on the death of the maker of the will.
Appropriation → Occupation of land evidenced by visible acts such as enclosure, cultivation, the construction of improvements, or the occupancy of existing improvements.
Color of Title → Estate of real property the duration of which is measured by the life or lives of one or more persons.
Estate at Will → Estate of real property the duration of which is for a definite period.