5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- bos, bovis
- a (n) A member of the family of cats, lions, tigers, and jaguars.
- b (n) The science dealing with animals.
- c (adj) 1. Resembling a serpent in form or movement: sinuous; winding.
2. Having qualities of a serpent: subtle, sly, sometimes even evil.
- d cow, ox
- e (n) 1. A playful hop, leap, or skip.
2. A prank or wild escapade.
(v) To leap, frolic, or frisk about.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (adj) Pertaining to a horse; belonging to the family of horses and zebras.
- (adj) Pertaining to or resembling a pig.
- living being, animal
5 True/False Questions
canine → dog
simia → (adj) Pertaining to or resembling an ape or monkey.
(n) An ape or monkey.
felis → cat
lionize → (v) To regard or treat a person as a celebrity.
equitation → (n) The art of riding horses.