5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a (n) A member of the family of cats, lions, tigers, and jaguars.
- b (n) A sudden impulse, whim, or unmotivated change of mind.
- c fish
- d (n) The art of riding horses.
- e (adj) Pertaining to or resembling an ape or monkey.
(n) An ape or monkey.
5 Multiple choice questions
- swine, pig, hog
- cow, ox
- (adj) Having the quality of a cow or ox: sluggish, dull.
5 True/False questions
porcine → (adj) Pertaining to or resembling a pig.
serpentine → (adj) Pertaining to a lion; having characteristics of a lion, such as fierceness and majesty.
caper, capra → goat
zoology → (n) The science dealing with animals.
canis → dog