5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- bos, bovis
- a (n) The art of riding horses.
- b horse
- c cow, ox
- d (adj) Pertaining to a horse; belonging to the family of horses and zebras.
- e bee
5 Multiple choice questions
- (adj) Pertaining to a lion; having characteristics of a lion, such as fierceness and majesty.
- serpent, snake
- (adj) Pertaining to a rider of horses, or skill in riding.
(n) One who rides or performs on horseback.
- (adj) Subject to whim; impulsive; unpredictable or fickle.
5 True/False questions
porcine → (adj) Pertaining to or resembling a pig.
avis → bird
caprice → (n) A sudden impulse, whim, or unmotivated change of mind.
apiary → (n) A place where hives or colonies of bees are kept for their honey.
canine → (n) Member of the family of dogs.
(adj) Pertaining to the family of dogs, and especially the qualities associated with them.