5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (adj) Subject to whim; impulsive; unpredictable or fickle.
- b (adj) Pertaining to a horse; belonging to the family of horses and zebras.
- c dog
- d (adj) Pertaining to or characteristic of a bear.
- e (n) The science dealing with animals.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (adj) Having the quality of a cow or ox: sluggish, dull.
- (v) To regard or treat a person as a celebrity.
- (adj) Pertaining to a rider of horses, or skill in riding.
(n) One who rides or performs on horseback.
5 True/False Questions
leo, leonis, leon → (adj) Pertaining to a lion; having characteristics of a lion, such as fierceness and majesty.
bos, bovis → bird
caper, capra → (n) 1. A playful hop, leap, or skip.
2. A prank or wild escapade.
(v) To leap, frolic, or frisk about.
porcine → (adj) Typical of fish.
simia → (adj) Pertaining to or resembling an ape or monkey.
(n) An ape or monkey.