5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (adj) Pertaining to or resembling an ape or monkey.
(n) An ape or monkey.
- b (adj) Pertaining to a horse; belonging to the family of horses and zebras.
- c (adj) Pertaining to or characteristic of a bear.
- d (n) The science dealing with animals.
- e (n) A house or large cage for birds.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (n) Member of the family of dogs.
(adj) Pertaining to the family of dogs, and especially the qualities associated with them.
- (n) 1. A playful hop, leap, or skip.
2. A prank or wild escapade.
(v) To leap, frolic, or frisk about.
5 True/False Questions
feline → (n) A member of the family of cats, lions, tigers, and jaguars.
piscis → fish
equitation → (adj) Pertaining to a rider of horses, or skill in riding.
(n) One who rides or performs on horseback.
apiary → (n) A place where hives or colonies of bees are kept for their honey.
porcus → swine, pig, hog