5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- bos, bovis
- a (v) To regard or treat a person as a celebrity.
- b (n) The art of riding horses.
- c cow, ox
- d (adj) Pertaining to a lion; having characteristics of a lion, such as fierceness and majesty.
- e (adj) Pertaining to or resembling an ape or monkey.
(n) An ape or monkey.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (adj) 1. Resembling a serpent in form or movement: sinuous; winding.
2. Having qualities of a serpent: subtle, sly, sometimes even evil.
- (n) 1. A playful hop, leap, or skip.
2. A prank or wild escapade.
(v) To leap, frolic, or frisk about.
5 True/False questions
zoology → (adj) Having the quality of a cow or ox: sluggish, dull.
canine → dog
serpens, serpentis → serpent, snake
ursine → (adj) Pertaining to or characteristic of a bear.
ursa → bear