5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- serpens, serpentis
- bos, bovis
- a serpent, snake
- b cow, ox
- c (adj) 1. Resembling a serpent in form or movement: sinuous; winding.
2. Having qualities of a serpent: subtle, sly, sometimes even evil.
- d (adj) Having the quality of a cow or ox: sluggish, dull.
- e dog
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (n) The science dealing with animals.
- monkey, ape
- (n) A place where hives or colonies of bees are kept for their honey.
- (adj) Pertaining to a rider of horses, or skill in riding.
(n) One who rides or performs on horseback.
5 True/False Questions
ursine → (adj) Pertaining to or characteristic of a bear.
capricious → (adj) Subject to whim; impulsive; unpredictable or fickle.
apis → bird
leo, leonis, leon → (adj) Pertaining to a lion; having characteristics of a lion, such as fierceness and majesty.
caper → dog