5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- serpens, serpentis
- leo, leonis, leon
- a lion
- b serpent, snake
- c (v) To regard or treat a person as a celebrity.
- d (n) 1. A playful hop, leap, or skip.
2. A prank or wild escapade.
(v) To leap, frolic, or frisk about.
- e (adj) Typical of fish.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (adj) Pertaining to or resembling a pig.
- (n) A sudden impulse, whim, or unmotivated change of mind.
- (n) The science dealing with animals.
- (n) A place where hives or colonies of bees are kept for their honey.
5 True/False questions
simian → (adj) Pertaining to or resembling an ape or monkey.
(n) An ape or monkey.
feline → (n) A member of the family of cats, lions, tigers, and jaguars.
aviary → (n) A house or large cage for birds.
canine → dog
caper, capra → goat