5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- tragic heroine of the play; defies her parent's wishes and chooses to die next to Romeo.
- his love shifts from Rosaline to Juliet; he mistakenly believes Juliet to be dead and kills himself
- poverty-stricken pharmicist who illegally sells poison to Romeo
- The news of her son's banishment breaks her heart and she dies of grief.
- hopes to marry Juliet; killed by Romeo at the tomb
4 True/False Questions
Mercutio → friend of Romeo; tries to make peace between those who fight
Benvolio → friend of Romeo; quick-tempered; killed by Tybalt
Lord Montague → The news of her son's banishment breaks her heart and she dies of grief.
Lord Capulet → At first he is reluctant to marry his daughter so young to Paris but later angrily demands it.