5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Franciscan brother who marries Romeo & Juliet hoping to restore peace between the two families.
- friend of Romeo; quick-tempered; killed by Tybalt
- Tries to end the fighting between the two families by threatening death to those who break the peace; banishes Romeo to Mantua.
- The news of her son's banishment breaks her heart and she dies of grief.
- At first he is reluctant to marry his daughter so young to Paris but later angrily demands it.
4 True/False Questions
Nurse → she provides much comic relief in the tragedy; advises Juliet to marry Paris even though she knows Juliet is married to Romeo.
Juliet → tragic heroine of the play; defies her parent's wishes and chooses to die next to Romeo.
Paris → she provides much comic relief in the tragedy; advises Juliet to marry Paris even though she knows Juliet is married to Romeo.
Lady Capulet → Expects Juliet to obey her father and marry Paris; she seeks revenge for Tybalt's death