5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- she provides much comic relief in the tragedy; advises Juliet to marry Paris even though she knows Juliet is married to Romeo.
- Concerned about his son's melancholy behavior; reconciles with Capulet at the end of the play
- his love shifts from Rosaline to Juliet; he mistakenly believes Juliet to be dead and kills himself
- hopes to marry Juliet; killed by Romeo at the tomb
- Tries to end the fighting between the two families by threatening death to those who break the peace; banishes Romeo to Mantua.
4 True/False Questions
Mercutio → friend of Romeo; tries to make peace between those who fight
Lady Capulet → Expects Juliet to obey her father and marry Paris; she seeks revenge for Tybalt's death
Friar Lawrence → Franciscan brother who marries Romeo & Juliet hoping to restore peace between the two families.
Benvolio → friend of Romeo; quick-tempered; killed by Tybalt