5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- friend of Romeo; quick-tempered; killed by Tybalt
- tragic heroine of the play; defies her parent's wishes and chooses to die next to Romeo.
- Franciscan brother who marries Romeo & Juliet hoping to restore peace between the two families.
- Juliet's cousin; killed by Romeo
- The news of her son's banishment breaks her heart and she dies of grief.
4 True/False questions
the apothecary → Juliet's cousin; killed by Romeo
Lord Capulet → Expects Juliet to obey her father and marry Paris; she seeks revenge for Tybalt's death
Romeo → his love shifts from Rosaline to Juliet; he mistakenly believes Juliet to be dead and kills himself
Nurse → she provides much comic relief in the tragedy; advises Juliet to marry Paris even though she knows Juliet is married to Romeo.