5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- poverty-stricken pharmicist who illegally sells poison to Romeo
- Juliet's cousin; killed by Romeo
- hopes to marry Juliet; killed by Romeo at the tomb
- Franciscan brother who marries Romeo & Juliet hoping to restore peace between the two families.
- Expects Juliet to obey her father and marry Paris; she seeks revenge for Tybalt's death
4 True/False questions
Romeo → tragic heroine of the play; defies her parent's wishes and chooses to die next to Romeo.
Juliet → she provides much comic relief in the tragedy; advises Juliet to marry Paris even though she knows Juliet is married to Romeo.
Mercutio → friend of Romeo; quick-tempered; killed by Tybalt
Lord Montague → Concerned about his son's melancholy behavior; reconciles with Capulet at the end of the play