5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Tries to end the fighting between the two families by threatening death to those who break the peace; banishes Romeo to Mantua.
- his love shifts from Rosaline to Juliet; he mistakenly believes Juliet to be dead and kills himself
- friend of Romeo; quick-tempered; killed by Tybalt
- Juliet's cousin; killed by Romeo
- hopes to marry Juliet; killed by Romeo at the tomb
4 True/False Questions
Lord Capulet → At first he is reluctant to marry his daughter so young to Paris but later angrily demands it.
Lord Montague → The news of her son's banishment breaks her heart and she dies of grief.
the apothecary → Juliet's cousin; killed by Romeo
Lady Montague → The news of her son's banishment breaks her heart and she dies of grief.