5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Franciscan brother who marries Romeo & Juliet hoping to restore peace between the two families.
- Juliet's cousin; killed by Romeo
- Tries to end the fighting between the two families by threatening death to those who break the peace; banishes Romeo to Mantua.
- friend of Romeo; quick-tempered; killed by Tybalt
- At first he is reluctant to marry his daughter so young to Paris but later angrily demands it.
4 True/False Questions
Romeo → his love shifts from Rosaline to Juliet; he mistakenly believes Juliet to be dead and kills himself
Paris → she provides much comic relief in the tragedy; advises Juliet to marry Paris even though she knows Juliet is married to Romeo.
Lady Montague → The news of her son's banishment breaks her heart and she dies of grief.
Nurse → she provides much comic relief in the tragedy; advises Juliet to marry Paris even though she knows Juliet is married to Romeo.