5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Tries to end the fighting between the two families by threatening death to those who break the peace; banishes Romeo to Mantua.
- Concerned about his son's melancholy behavior; reconciles with Capulet at the end of the play
- she provides much comic relief in the tragedy; advises Juliet to marry Paris even though she knows Juliet is married to Romeo.
- friend of Romeo; quick-tempered; killed by Tybalt
- his love shifts from Rosaline to Juliet; he mistakenly believes Juliet to be dead and kills himself
4 True/False Questions
Benvolio → friend of Romeo; quick-tempered; killed by Tybalt
Friar Lawrence → At first he is reluctant to marry his daughter so young to Paris but later angrily demands it.
Lord Capulet → Expects Juliet to obey her father and marry Paris; she seeks revenge for Tybalt's death
Paris → hopes to marry Juliet; killed by Romeo at the tomb