5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Juliet's cousin; killed by Romeo
- tragic heroine of the play; defies her parent's wishes and chooses to die next to Romeo.
- At first he is reluctant to marry his daughter so young to Paris but later angrily demands it.
- friend of Romeo; tries to make peace between those who fight
- she provides much comic relief in the tragedy; advises Juliet to marry Paris even though she knows Juliet is married to Romeo.
4 True/False questions
Lady Montague → Concerned about his son's melancholy behavior; reconciles with Capulet at the end of the play
Lady Capulet → At first he is reluctant to marry his daughter so young to Paris but later angrily demands it.
the apothecary → poverty-stricken pharmicist who illegally sells poison to Romeo
Romeo → his love shifts from Rosaline to Juliet; he mistakenly believes Juliet to be dead and kills himself