5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Concerned about his son's melancholy behavior; reconciles with Capulet at the end of the play
- Juliet's cousin; killed by Romeo
- she provides much comic relief in the tragedy; advises Juliet to marry Paris even though she knows Juliet is married to Romeo.
- Tries to end the fighting between the two families by threatening death to those who break the peace; banishes Romeo to Mantua.
- Franciscan brother who marries Romeo & Juliet hoping to restore peace between the two families.
4 True/False questions
Lady Capulet → At first he is reluctant to marry his daughter so young to Paris but later angrily demands it.
Juliet → tragic heroine of the play; defies her parent's wishes and chooses to die next to Romeo.
Romeo → his love shifts from Rosaline to Juliet; he mistakenly believes Juliet to be dead and kills himself
Paris → hopes to marry Juliet; killed by Romeo at the tomb