5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Juliet's cousin; killed by Romeo
- friend of Romeo; quick-tempered; killed by Tybalt
- The news of her son's banishment breaks her heart and she dies of grief.
- Concerned about his son's melancholy behavior; reconciles with Capulet at the end of the play
- friend of Romeo; tries to make peace between those who fight
4 True/False questions
Nurse → she provides much comic relief in the tragedy; advises Juliet to marry Paris even though she knows Juliet is married to Romeo.
Juliet → tragic heroine of the play; defies her parent's wishes and chooses to die next to Romeo.
Lady Capulet → Expects Juliet to obey her father and marry Paris; she seeks revenge for Tybalt's death
the apothecary → Juliet's cousin; killed by Romeo