5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What did the Sumerians invent?
- What religion split into Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholic in 1054?
- Because they are outgunned, ________ have used suicide attacks in Israel to destabilize the opposition
- Which modern day European country was once part of a Muslim empire?
- What is the split between the Sunnis and Shias about?
- a Who should be the correct successor to Muhammad
- b Spain
- c Wheel, writing, 12-month calendar
NOT - democracy
- d Christianity
- e Palestinians
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The development of agriculture
- Pro Democracy Supporters
- Evidence of social hierarchy, crimes against the wealthy are considered more serious, there is a less sever penalty is committed against a lower person.
NOT - Everyone is equal before the law
5 True/False Questions
Why was OPEC formed in the early 1960s? → Palestinian Liberation Organization
Which religion used the Gospels for the basis of the spread of this religion? → Judaism
Which religion's holy book is the Torah? → Islam
What is the name for the area around Mesopotamia that contained rich soil for the growing of food? → Reaction to the horrors of the Holocaust
What were the lasting impacts of the Crusades? → Europe renewed contact with long lost Greco-Roman ideas, European trade increased, created centuries of mistrust between Muslims and Christians
NOT - the spread of Islam was halted