5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- rough er
- golgi apparatus
- smooth er
- endomembrane system
- a surface has ribosomes
- b proteins are modified stored and sent out
- c carries out a variety of tasks in the cell such as synthesis of proteins and their transport into membranes and organelles or out of the cell.
- d complexes mad of ribosomal RNA and protein
- e surface lacks ribosomes
5 Multiple choice questions
- the interior of a prokaryote cell
- a complex of proteins and DNA
- used to study the internal ultra structure of cells.
- proteins that have carbohydrates covalently bonded to them
- membrane-enclosed compartments
5 True/False questions
cell fractionation → a complex of proteins and DNA
eukaryotic cell → of the DNA is in an organelle called the nucleus which is bounded by a double membrane
light microscope → visible light is passed through the specimen and then through glass lenses
endoplasmic reticulum → consists of a network of membranous tubules and called cisternae. Site for protein synthesis.
plasma membrane → surface lacks ribosomes