5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- food vacuoles
- endoplasmic reticulum
- smooth er
- a membrane-enclosed compartments
- b surface lacks ribosomes
- c consists of a network of membranous tubules and called cisternae. Site for protein synthesis.
- d membrane-bounded vesicles formed by phagocytosis
- e sacs made of membrane
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- structures that carry the genetic information
- surface has ribosomes
- used to study the internal ultra structure of cells.
- vesicles in transit from one part of the cell to another
- the DNA is concentrated in the nucleoid
5 True/False Questions
cytoplasm → a semi fluid, jellylike substance
eukaryotic cell → of the DNA is in an organelle called the nucleus which is bounded by a double membrane
contractile vacuoles → develops by the coalescence of smaller vacuoles themselves derived from the GA and ER.
phagocytosis → eat by engulfing smaller organisms or other food particles
electron microscope → focuses a beam of electrons through the specimen or onto its surface.