5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- rough er
- transmission electron microscope
- electron microscope
- eukaryotic cell
- a used to study the internal ultra structure of cells.
- b sacs made of membrane
- c surface has ribosomes
- d focuses a beam of electrons through the specimen or onto its surface.
- e of the DNA is in an organelle called the nucleus which is bounded by a double membrane
5 Multiple choice questions
- encloses the nucleus, separating its contents from the cytoplasm.
- membrane-enclosed compartments
- a prominent structure within the nondividing nucleus which appears through the electron microscope as a mass of densely stained granules of fibers adjoining part of the chromatin.
- structures that carry the genetic information
- a complex of proteins and DNA
5 True/False questions
food vacuoles → membrane-bounded vesicles formed by phagocytosis
transport vesicles → sacs made of membrane
cytoplasm → the interior of a prokaryote cell
plasma membrane → - the boundary of every cell. Functions as the selective barrier that allows sufficient passage of oxygen, nutrients, and wastes to service the entire cell
endomembrane system → - the boundary of every cell. Functions as the selective barrier that allows sufficient passage of oxygen, nutrients, and wastes to service the entire cell