← Biology Ch.6 (a) Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- golgi apparatus
- smooth er
- transmission electron microscope
- light microscope
- a surface lacks ribosomes
- b structures that carry the genetic information
- c proteins are modified stored and sent out
- d used to study the internal ultra structure of cells.
- e visible light is passed through the specimen and then through glass lenses
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a netlike array of protein filaments that maintains the shape of the nucleus by mechanically supporting the nuclear envelope
- an electron beam scans the surface of the sample. The beam excites electrons on the surface and these secondary electrons are detected. The result is the image
- complexes mad of ribosomal RNA and protein
- membrane-bounded vesicles formed by phagocytosis
- develops by the coalescence of smaller vacuoles themselves derived from the GA and ER.
5 True/False Questions
vesicles → sacs made of membrane
plasma membrane → surface has ribosomes
contractile vacuoles → develops by the coalescence of smaller vacuoles themselves derived from the GA and ER.
cystol → the interior of a prokaryote cell
prokaryotic cell → the DNA is concentrated in the nucleoid